Chastity device

cuckie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I´m a submissive to a Mistress and we like for me to wear a chastity belt for me. Preferably one out of plastic so that my cock is visible like the cb3000 or the curve, but I´m rather big(flaccid 5 inches X 2 inches) so these belts are a little too small. Does anyone have a suggestion. Is there anyone who custommake plastic ones that are comfortable to wear for a long time

cuckie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a boy in the cb3000, they come in two sizes, one for bigger boys.

The biggest in the CBserie is the Curve and its inner diameter is only 1 1/2 inch. If I am 2 inches wide flaccid that to me is a bit of a problem. So I really dont know what to do

frand123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi!!

I was thinking about buying myself a cb6000 or a holy trainer. I can't figure out which size tube I should get!!

I'm exactly 3 inches flaccid, so I don't want to get something too small or too big, but I am having a tough time accounting for the gap between the tube and ring of these devices. Any help would be appreciated!

The ring around my scrotum won't have any size issues because the cb6000 comes with options while the holy trainer gives you distinct measurement protocol prior to buying.