Chat etiquette

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those in chat, please check profiles before you PM someone, asking information that's readily avaliable in the user's profile. If someone closes the window and doesn't answer those questions, don't re-ask.
Right-click the user's name, and choose "profile"

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those in chat, please check profiles before you PM someone, asking information that's readily avaliable in the user's profile. If someone closes the window and doesn't answer those questions, don't re-ask.

I've spent so much time looking at your gallery, I could care less about your profile...

When are we gonna get together to play that crazy game of yours, anyway? :biggrin: :tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Sadly, a lot of chatters do not read the forum.

ASL?

a/s/l?

R U hung?

How big?

Cam?

how big r u?

Owner or admirer?

c2c?

You gotta love it. Not.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly, a lot of chatters do not read the forum.

ASL?

a/s/l?

R U hung?

How big?

Cam?

how big r u?

Owner or admirer?

c2c?

You gotta love it. Not.

That is one reason I am not upset in the least that my computer will not allow me to go into the chat room anymore, for some reason. I loved begin called "dude" and asked how long was my appendage .I usually told them in the negative digits. So what if they thought I was in a horrible accident and lost my most precious asset? Read the fine print! LOL! :tongue:

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What I really hate in YM are those annoying buzz-happy guys. I don't get it. If I don't turn on my cam for you you cant buzz me into it. duh!

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is one reason I am not upset in the least that my computer will not allow me to go into the chat room anymore, for some reason. I loved begin called "dude" and asked how long was my appendage .I usually told them in the negative digits. So what if they thought I was in a horrible accident and lost my most precious asset? Read the fine print! LOL! :tongue:

Or what about those certain geographical areas where "You guys" is generic for male or female. I crack up when I see a group of women together and one will address them all with, "Hey you guys." LOL