Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I go to the chat link, hit it and hang out. Yeah turned on my cam so people could see me...thought that would be fair.....

my observation... on here (profiles) I see a lot of guys mark down 7.5 and larger...Have to say the % would be something like 90% yet on the chat I would say it's more like 10% looked 7.5 or larger.... mmmm more like real life maybe?? LOL

Just an observation....

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bignlong looks to be atleast an honest 10, although he claims 13. huged87 claims 11, more like 8-9. amazing how men with truly larger penises still need to lie. you know im small at 5 inches, but i don't think im as insecure as some of these well endowed men are. what a shame.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
bignlong looks to be atleast an honest 10, although he claims 13. huged87 claims 11, more like 8-9. amazing how men with truly larger penises still need to lie. you know im small at 5 inches, but i don't think im as insecure as some of these well endowed men are. what a shame.

That was my point. Men...even if they have a huge cock they still have to add a few to it! lol. Just hope the medical field does not come up with a pill that makes a man's cock bigger. For if they do we would have guys going around with cocks that were 10 feet long and they still think they are to small!

HungCaesar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use LPSG chat sometimes. It's pretty fun on occasion. I am a legit and true 9.5 x 6 cut guy. I think lying about dick size, even by an inch, is ridiculous because people can tell as soon as they see your dick. There's no point in trying to deceive myself or anyone else. My dick is what genetics gave me, and that's what I can present to the world.