Chat on the msn group ?

mentatzps: Hello to all guys and girls ! :)

I was just wondering when is anyone connected on the MSN group chat. ???
Every time I got there, there is either no one, either JohnTheHorse only... When are you guys and/or girls connected ? (GMT hours, please... ;) )

For my part, I have Internet access at week-ends only, from Friday night to Monday afternoon.

Thanks for telling me.

mermaiden: tried chatting on the msn site was blatantly ignored. ???

CardiffDillon: I chat there fairly often and have always found it a very friendly place with some lively chat. I've rarely seen more that 7 or 8 people there at one time, and usually the same band of brothers (with the occasional sister), which amazes me when you consider that there are around 3000 members!

I find that the best time to visit is around 7pm - 9pmGMT and you sometimes have to wait a little while for others to turn up.

There could be several reasons for a lack of response to your chat: a lot of private 1:1 chatting goes on there and it's possible to miss a comment that someone has made in the public area; some people, me included, wander off when I'm logged on maybe for a toilet break, to answer a phone call, etc; there are a number of lurkers there sometimes who don't chat to anyone; and of course some people may just choose to ignore you.

cheers,

Dillon

mentatzps: Thanks for these explanations, CardiffDillon. :)

aussiechick63: I don't think I have ever found anyone in the chat room.
I gave up even going in to have a look.

biggbenn8: I have found there not to be a lot of men in there...

When there is there is

a) no one there

b) people who will ONLY talk to you in private (and not in 'public forum') why?

c) men looking to hear others stories so they can get off..(or whatever)

d) or if there are people there, they are all in personal chats...

e) I gave up.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I would gladly go into chat, but I'm underage (not that that has stopped me) and as soon as everyone find out my age they freak out and tell me to get out, but hey, I just need to wait another 6 months and I can do what I want, when I want ;D

BIGBOYDAVE: I find I chat quite often on here using private messages for the most part I respond to all u might not hear back right away but you will here back

mentatzps: Thanks everyone for all your comments. :)

For my part, I would still have a look on there sometimes...but only at week-ends, as I told you before. 8)

Antin: I have tried a few times, and have only had one decent chat session....and there are rarely any women there :( Which is a shame.