Chat Roulette

Has anybody tried chatroulette.com? I just tried it tonight and I came across so many guys wanking. The best part was the guy with the HUGE cock let me watch for about 5 mins, then he nexted me.

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that site is nuts. i have tried it and its scary because there are little kids on there. i am not a fan of unwanted wanking on cam. i just thought it was super cool way to possibly chat with people from all over the world..nope. bunch of pervs wanking in front of 13 year old girls. i press f9 with my eye covered and i am relieved when i dont come across a penis

D

deleted157868

You have to be a BIG TIME creep to jack off on there.

fcnate

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just tried it for the first time. Found this hot gay couple and had a lot of fun watching them play. Strange, but I didn't see one woman, but there were plenty of straight guys looking for them tough... It was a bit scary who you might see. I certainly didn't show my cock until I saw it was someone who looked over 18 to watch. If they don't have a hairy chest, I don't really want to watch anyway...

Yeh I definately think it's a little odd that site. I certainly wouldn't be one to wank on there unless I started a conversation with someone first and it came to it. I just couldn't believe how many guys were doing it on there. Mind you I did come across a chick with a vibrator as well and a lesbian couple. At least you can click next if you don't like what you see.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
I spent some time in Chatroulette. As far as I could see just a whole
lot of High School kids and chinese guys. I did see a few flashers,
one older guy, the rest were young 'kids' hoping I guess to get some
feedback from girls. Exposing myself seemed plain weird.
Not a site I'd go back to.
Set up by a young Russian with a little piece of computer code,
apparently. He'll probably make millions/billions.
Good luck to him :smile:

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have checked it out. Too many young people for me to expose anything, and the ones who weren't young were creepy. Did flash on a few rather funny scenes though.

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hahahaha!!! the expressions were waaay better than the dick (which was bizarrely huge).

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, no one has had a good experience on chatroulette?

I mean, sure I saw 9 penises, including one really big one and two very very small ones, but I also talked to a Norweigan photojournalist who was expecting his third child with his wife of 10 years and told me about photographing Coldplay and movies, etc, (and he told me about talking to a graphic designer in NYC the other day) and both boyfriend and I talked to a truly hilarious French guy who riffed on and on about how many freaks he'd seen so far, and "Where does someone even get a stormtrooper helmet?" and I met this absolutely adorable and fully clothed 20 year old man who seriously tempted me to teach him some of my best naughty tricks. Jeez, he was cute. And I've only gone on it twice so far, but I was really pleased with my results!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahahaha!!! the expressions were waaay better than the dick (which was bizarrely huge).

Am I the only one who thinks the penis is bizarre in a different way.
Looks fake to me.

For a guy who is an exhibitionist who advertises a website he has the crappiest webcam - like he doesn't wish to reveal too much.
sits in that chair and doesn't move unless grabbing his penis at the base and a lot of poking out of shorts thing.

Also seems like it is not hard and that means like 12 inches soft?