Chat with world renown phalloplasty surgeon January, 27th

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sunday, January 27th - 6PM PST, 9PM EST
Members are welcome to join in discussion with one of the board of directors of the American Academy of Phalloplasty Surgeons in our chat room January, 27th.

MyNewSize™*P.E. Forums :: View topic - Chat with world renown phalloplasty surgeon January, 27th
Well what a load of bollocks that turned out to be! You don't actually get to speak with the world renown surgeon, it's a member of the board of directors. and then they don't give out names, other than user names, so you can't check out credentials. Nor can you quote the initial post to pinpoint your question. Anyhow, it seems like the lig cut job, which as we all know is not a lot of good, unless you want to be addmired for your limp dangle and even then I beleve there's more failiours than successes

Vacman

Just Browsing
Media
Well what a load of bollocks that turned out to be! You don't actually get to speak with the world renown surgeon, it's a member of the board of directors. and then they don't give out names, other than user names, so you can't check out credentials. Nor can you quote the initial post to pinpoint your question. Anyhow, it seems like the lig cut job, which as we all know is not a lot of good, unless you want to be addmired for your limp dangle and even then I beleve there's more failiours than successes
Actually, he is one of the board of directors of phalloplasty surgery, which is a phalloplasty surgeon who actually performs the surgery. So, I guess I don't follow you?

As for enlargement it is suspensory release and tissue grafting. Had mine cut myself and the erection stability is unchanged. Angle dropped a bit to about 90 degrees.