Chat

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There used to be a cool site on MSN where LPSGers could post pictures and chat. Now it's on Yahoo but for some reason I don't like that site nearly as much (not user friendly?) and no one ever seems to be there.

Do LPSGers chat anywhere?

7x6andchg: We used to have voice chats every once in a while. Those were fun. One nice thing about Yahoo messenger is THAT ability for Windows users...voice chat with people from ALL over the world for free.

7x6andchg: Sadly, no. :(

Macs could type...but not hear or speak. Something about the Yahoo Messenger software wouldn't allow it...

7x6&C

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I don't go there much any more myself. It's pretty sad to admit, but now that I'm on AOL I'm a little more than chatted out. Of course, I don't really meet too many people online who have anything that jumps out and screams for attention. I'm too busy deleting unsolicited pictures and spam and such.

I'll have to check up on it, but I thought AOL's Instant Messenger software had a "chat room"-esque type option set up. If you have some contact with fellow LPSGers through their AIM names, you could all agree to meet online and one of you could create a chat room that the others could join.

Thumper_10x7_CA: I'm an AOLer also. I used to use Yahoo Messenger but for some reason it screws with my system whenever I try to install it. Of course it could be that my system is so old it needs a walker just to process a simple document. LOL

I miss cam'ing on Yahoo. Used to do it all the time!