CHAT!!!

Javierdude22: Hey

so i was wondering...

ive checked out the chat-thing here twice...

And i must say....very interesting...there were the astonishing amount of 3 (yes three) people in the room...and i must say...i think some of them were xeno-phobic...or they just couldnt find the letter -h- on their keyboard to start the word 'hi' but literally nothing came outta there...

So i wonder...and ponder...

WHY THE HELL DOES THIS SITE HAVE A CHATROOM!?!?....

ok...blue pills....blue pills....

maybe we should check out that chatgroup thing a bit more...it might actually be cool....and when your on there...now here's the tricky part..................speak...

i know...i know....it'll take some therapy....but we can do it!!

Sorry for the sarcasm people....it was just fun to see

Laterz

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I can't use the chat room. I'd like to be able to use the chat room, but I can't. If I were there, I would definitely not sit idle at my keyboard; I'd chat. Chat lurkers kind of give me the creeps.

blo-gasm: I've heard there's a chatroom for this site, but I have no idea where it is...

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Click the link above that reads "Click here for LPSG chat and Photo Posting!" You will need an MSN Passport to sign-in; they're fairly easy to procure if you don't have one already. After registering for a screen name, if necessary, an adult disclaimer pops up certifying that you're 18 or older. Check it, sign in; you're there.

Finedessert: Well, Dee beat me to it....I was going to say look up.... It's a bird, It's a plane....NO!... It's the Chat Room at the top of the page. Dee is faster than a speeding bullet.

Grandpa

kyle: I've used the chat and have met some very nice people in there.

Javierdude22: Ok...so i didnt know people didnt know how to get in...or that they cant...that would explain it...
8)

thnx people, maybe ill see you in the chat room thing again

Laterz J

malito: I enjoy the room. It becomes a forum that the message board does not offer. There are times that friends chat in private and leave others out. I think that it is rude, but at the same time they might be discussing something very private. When you visit be patient and do not be affraid to jump into any conversation that might present itself.

Solis24: Well I've been hanging out on the chat for the past few weeks and it just depends at what time you log on. I've been on there with over 10 people at a time and had lots of fun chats. Try it between 4pm and 10pm EST, usually people there then!

Javierdude22: yup....youre totally right...i found out my time zone aint all that familiar with LPSG...

6-10 pm means 12-4 am for me :eek:

damn Europeans

;) laterz

Javierdude22: yup....youre totally right...i found out my time zone aint all that familiar with LPSG...

6-10 pm means 12-4 am for me :eek:

damn Europeans

;) laterz