chatroom fakes

typhu31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, i am sure this has been covered time and time before, but please does anyone else constantly run into people that send them fake pics and stuff like that they find on the internet and then send them to you.... this is radiculous do they honestly think we have not seen them before.... what do you all think about this... i know the world of chat can be one of fantasy for a lot but a nice rule of thumb guys... in the future you may not want to start off with how bick is your cock, but possibly hi or how are you doing... also there are pics you can look at to find out how big it is....what does everyone else think about this?????? i am just saying, people try and be yourself... we are mainly pretty cool about it, i know i am....

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
typhu31 said:
...what does everyone else think about this?????? i am just saying, people try and be yourself... we are mainly pretty cool about it, i know i am....

I must say, thing here would be a lot smoother if more posters understood this point. We hear at LPSG are quite an accepting (albeit motley) crew.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
typhu31 said:
i know the world of chat can be one of fantasy for a lot but a nice rule of thumb guys... in the future you may not want to start off with how bick is your cock, but possibly hi or how are you doing...
i know the world of chat can be one of fantasy for a lot but a nice rule of thumb guys... in the future you may not want to start off with how big have you had*, but possibly hi or how are you doing...

*edited to help explain why the chatroom can be :rolleyes: for women, too

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
typhu31 said:
Ok, i am sure this has been covered time and time before, but please does anyone else constantly run into people that send them fake pics and stuff like that they find on the internet and then send them to you.... this is radiculous do they honestly think we have not seen them before.... what do you all think about this... i know the world of chat can be one of fantasy for a lot but a nice rule of thumb guys... in the future you may not want to start off with how bick is your cock, but possibly hi or how are you doing... also there are pics you can look at to find out how big it is....what does everyone else think about this?????? i am just saying, people try and be yourself... we are mainly pretty cool about it, i know i am....

I wrote to "Tony" of "Leicester" to say he looked astonishingly young (in his photograph) for 65 and to ask for his secrets of eternal youth.
He mentioned diet, exercise, etc.
We continued writing jolly, chatty letters on a regular basis until he mentioned coming to London.
The person that came into the bar that day bore no relation at all to the photograph ; it hadn't even been an old sepia snapshot.
The final straw was when I went to buy him a drink and he insisted on "tap water" as that would be "free" !
I never saw HIM again.
I hink, with the internet, a lot of people are very "creative" in their descriptions but this has always been the case with personal ads, etc.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nelly Gay said:
I hink, with the internet, a lot of people are very "creative" in their descriptions but this has always been the case with personal ads, etc.

You mean to tell me they aren't 100% honest? Does this mean the man who says he has a 99 inch penis may be fibbing?
Actually it is the fakery which keeps me from engaging in chat room activity. Over time and on various boards I have found too many people out and quite honestly I cannot be bothered waiting until they screw up...which they always do I ran into one man from this site here (LPSG) who claimed to be A, B and C He was none of those, however he did get D right, which was his age As for size, marital status and body build he was way off The sad part is he has a generally good personality and the majority would not care if he admitted to his truth.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had but one experience with this chatroom here and it was ungodly unpleasant. Haven't gone back in since. I gave the fellow my msn messenger ID too.

I sense he was a total fraud and a bit of internet stalking persued. If anyone is having similar LPSG chatroom "issues" I may be ablet to assist.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually have had a great time in the chatroom since I first joined and have made and established a few really good friendships that started there. I never give out any of my IM info until I get to know someone a lot first.

There's trouble in them thar waters!

Call me!

STALK YOU!!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Lex said:
Call me!

STALK YOU!!

Bad movie, with a creepy catch phrase.:tongue:

See, the thing with Fakers, Typhu, is that they are everywhere. In life and on the internet. I find that not talking to them when you are in the chatroom, tends to discourage them enough.

It is a shame though, people will be excepted.. what is wrong with saying " I hvae a small penis" or " I am gay"?? It isn't like everyone in the room knows you.:tongue:

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite is when someone invites me to cam, but incredibly doesn't have a cam and/or can't put their own cam online. Reasons vary from "roommate's here" to "my cam broke yesterday" and my favorite just today "I can't cam because I'm shaving my pubes."

As if.

typhu31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanx for all your views, opinions and stories so far.... I feel better and novice bottom you are so cute with your hat.... but anyhow back to the point @ hand.... yeah i have made some excellent friends in the chatroom becauase as you all well know i am not a big poster or threader.... so therefore the chatroom is easier for me....... So thanx again for all your comments and stories..... i know you guys have more.....

:biggrin1:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Hi, SurferGirl. How are you doing? Do you like big dicks?
I thought that was you, BronxB. Go ahead, stir that pot. :wink:
Actually, I'm a big girl, I can handle mouth-breathers. Techie issues with my Mac and Flashchat on the other hand...