chatroom

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Black11, Jun 11, 2004.

1. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

I was a 'lurker' for a long while at this site. There used to be a chatroom. Is it still around? Do people use it?

Thanks

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

There used to be a chat room hosted by Yahoo for the LPSG.org Yahoo! group, accessible from here. For all practical purposes, it is now defunct; honestly, since the group is still in existence, even though it's inactive, why not gather people there to chat? Of course, it's almost impossible to know who will be on at what times because LPSG members are scattered all over the place.

Until this site has its own chat service, your best bet might be connecting to other users through various IM programs like Yahoo or AOL. I know I have quite an LPSG buddy list on my Yahoo program, and I enjoy talking to you guys.

3. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

thanks dee. i'll set something up soon. maybe yahoo..

4. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

A chatroom seems like such a natural idea.. but there have been some versions that just never seemed to last sadly. Beats me why, fun stuff im sure, as everyone here seems wonderful! I love chatting with everyone here.

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I think it's just too hard to coordinate everyone's schedules so that people would talk. Hell, even when quite a few people would show up on the Yahoo! chat service we once had, no one save a couple or three would say anything. It was really hard to keep up a conversation, and for the most part, people usually exchanged dick sizes and other stats.

"Hey, I remember you. You're Dee from the board, right? How big is your dick again?" You get the idea.

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I like one-on-one chats through IM. I seem to stay more engaged with those than trying to juggle a few conversations in a chat room at the same time.

Draft saved Draft deleted