Chatroom?

How many members actually use the chatroom feature on the site?

• I do

Votes: 47 79.7%
  • I dont.

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_Sharon Taint

Account Disabled
Media
On occasion I do.

The format and ability for people to send you invites that override whatever you are doing at that given moment is really annoying though. Not a really fan of it's general format, tbh.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the only site function I really use. Everything on the forum has already been asked and answered.

I do. Been great there over the past two years. :)
Lotsa fun and nice peeps.

Yes.......to have a gander, maybe have a little cam up....Used to say g'day to sp and patch now and then. I just like to watch the words flow up the screen mainly. Where do they go? :). To many bells and whistles for a guy who comes here now and then to procrastinate

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^ Which is even better for the rest of us. :D
Lol... I don't do anything special! But I enjoy going in there :) gives me a chance to get to know some of the members here!

I don't. I've given a few tries over my time here, but I just don't find it very user friendly or convenient. I'm also not a fan of Chat-politics.
Hm, generally I think that the members who frequent chat are a lot friendlier than the forums. Of course, if you have a webcam your computer window will be raped with requests from just about anyone.

Which annoys me because like mentioned in this thread, there's a glitch where the request will stop you from doing whatever you were doing :( and people just wanna see other guys jack off or women get naked, and im just there like a loser.. showing face and usually studying. I wouldn't be cool enough :p

But overall I think the atmosphere is a lot more loose and friendlier.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used it once and it was ok. I guess I'm just not a chat type of person.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I use chat... Get frustrated with the format from time to time. It has many kinks in it that need to be worked out.

1. Interrupting typing of comments when a person makes a request from you.
2. When a person leaves...any whispers being sent to that person should "vanish" instead of going public. :aargh4:

Other issues I have deal with individuals not being respectful in the chat room... But, hey, this is an adult site right? We are not expected to follow any rules of courtesy... we are grown ups... we can just do as we damned well please~:buttkick:

I am an exhibitionist and enjoy camming 'for my friends'.... not everyone on the entire world.. LOL... you'd think after a time or two people would take the hint, huh? The format of the chat room is what makes this most frustrating. So I am using it less and less and mostly just going in for the purpose of private chats with friends. :smile: :wall:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I visit chat from time to time. I can't call myself a regular - I never feel completely welcome. The people are lovely, but I still feel odd without a camera. It doesn't seem fair that I get to view a camera and they get nothing in return. As a result, I don't even attempt to view cams anymore (unless invited) and lose track of conversations that are happening verbally. I'm definitely more active in the forum.