CHATROULETTE:Has some girl ever chatted with a guy?Howdo u choosethe guy tochat with?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
if you don't like it, don't reply to it.... you might find the question to be stupid, but that's no reason to be insulting....

i would suggest using a site which has the option of not using a webcam like omegle.... (Omegle) it can also be frustrating to use, but if you're just looking for random chat then it can be a little more random than chatroulette.... also, you might want to check out The Art of Trolling: Yahoo Answers, Chatroullette, Omegle .... it pretty much sums up how services like chatroulette and omegle tend to be used.... depressing? yes, but alas there are those out there who truly believe there is nothing worthwhile they could be doing on the net....

thanks for supporting me mate ;-) you understood what I meant with my thread and I still think that this IS A WOMEN ISSUE!

On the other hand... She's right about this not being a women's issue.

why not a women issue? I want to know the girls opininions about it so it is a women issue...

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
thanks for supporting me mate ;-) you understood what I meant with my thread and I still think that this IS A WOMEN ISSUE!

why not a women issue? I want to know the girls opininions about it so it is a women issue...

I think women's issues are like having your period, getting a yeast infection, being pregnant or trying to find a bra that fits.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Something isn't a womens issue just because you want womans opinions on it. This has nothing to do with beeing a woman in general, it is souly is about you, your issues with chatroulettes and your personal insecurities. Serial Kisser is right. And yet again: just because someone is not into you, it does not mean she's gay.

Strange.. I'm suddenly feeling the urge to press "next" too..

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Something isn't a womens issue just because you want womans opinions on it. This has nothing to do with beeing a woman in general, it is souly is about you, your issues with chatroulettes and your personal insecurities. Serial Kisser is right. And yet again: just because someone is not into you, it does not mean she's gay.

ok I have to change my first question: what do you think about me girls?? am I so ugly a girl have the sudden desire to skip me on chatroulette (after less than 3 seconds)?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm almost 100% sure that you will skip me if we would randomly chat on chatorulette...btw can I ask you a thing? I'm only curious if you are lesbian or straight

My sexuality is none of your business and has no bearing on how I feel about your pollution on this board with your incessant 'issues' that you need reassurance on.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you don't like it, don't reply to it.... you might find the question to be stupid, but that's no reason to be insulting....

i would suggest using a site which has the option of not using a webcam like omegle.... (Omegle) it can also be frustrating to use, but if you're just looking for random chat then it can be a little more random than chatroulette.... also, you might want to check out The Art of Trolling: Yahoo Answers, Chatroullette, Omegle .... it pretty much sums up how services like chatroulette and omegle tend to be used.... depressing? yes, but alas there are those out there who truly believe there is nothing worthwhile they could be doing on the net....

Stupid is as stupid does.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Something isn't a womens issue just because you want womans opinions on it. This has nothing to do with beeing a woman in general, it is souly is about you, your issues with chatroulettes and your personal insecurities. Serial Kisser is right.

Seconded. Most definitely not a women's issue. It could possibly fit into the 'Ask a Woman' forum that some of us keep asking for.

And yet again: just because someone is not into you, it does not mean she's gay.

Also seconded. Seriously, I know you don't mean to offend people bottoman, but sometimes it seems like you just don't think before you press submit.

ok I have to change my first question: what do you think about me girls?? am I so ugly a girl have the sudden desire to skip me on chatroulette (after less than 3 seconds)?

How would we know? You don't have any face pics up.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe there are women whose issues are not only that diseases or conditions... girls that just want to have fun!
This isn't about whether or not girls want to have fun. This is about you, and whether or not you have anything instantly appealing that you show on chatroulette.

Women's issues effect women in general. This thread only effects you.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How would we know? You don't have any face pics up.

I have one..please look at me and say what you think (honestly please..everything it comes in your mind)

http://www.lpsg.org/members/bottoman/albums/me+and+my+beloved+girlfriend%21/65646-man.jpg[/QUOTE]

Nice hangers!
But that is not a woman`s issue.
Bottoman what some of the girls are trying to tell you is that your looks are not something that should be in this forum.
If you have anything to show and ask questions about your apperiance you should probably ask questions here-http://www.lpsg.org/show-off/ You can emphasize that you only want women to answer your questions.
Womens forum is mostly for questions concerning women, their problems, their views on certain subject. How you look, or the looks of any other man on this site is NOT A WOMAN`S ISSUE!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
indeed.... so where can i find you on the art of trolling then? or maybe you're on people of wal-mart....

:stooges:

Right, because I'm a troll because I care about the kind of content that gets posted i the women's issues forum. Maybe if I was a man complaining I could be a troll, but hello I'm a woman!

On second thought, you and Bottoman are BOTH right.

I'm a big fat lesbian troll.

You all must have spent loads of money getting your degrees in Psychology to be able to make such quick astute judgements.