Chatroulette/Omegle and similar sites

jamiesfakeone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What's the best sites like this? I've tried omegle and camtogays, but does anyone know of some sites where there are more adults than kids? If you find someone of legal age, it can be fun; but there are just so many kids as young as like 12 that I just don't feel at all comfortable going to sites like that anymore.

D_Sal_A_Mander

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the best sites like this? I've tried omegle and camtogays, but does anyone know of some sites where there are more adults than kids? If you find someone of legal age, it can be fun; but there are just so many kids as young as like 12 that I just don't feel at all comfortable going to sites like that anymore.
15 Sites Like Omegle | Random Video Chat

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep my cam off until I make sure who I am connected with (age especially) before showing anything. But usually they don't see anything and move along. On the rare occasion I find a woman they don;t want to look.