• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Chatroulette or simular

Newbanana

1st Like
Reaction score
Which is your favorite roulette?

Need one for tonight, with little girls not only guys...:smile:

zzx990

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
why hasnt anyone replied to this tread yet? showing off my huge cock on chatroulette has turned into the biggest addiction for me. i cant be the only one. i highly recommend trying it out. the look on a womans face when she gets an eyeful of her first big cock is priceless. another favorite is omegle. no bans

manroulette is great for cock but I can't find one with many girls getting naughty

bignoobcock

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
i also love it to show off my pretty big dick with a good angle to make it look more impressive :D priceless reactions indeed ;)

B_hanger8

Banned
Reaction score
why hasnt anyone replied to this tread yet? showing off my huge cock on chatroulette has turned into the biggest addiction for me. i cant be the only one. i highly recommend trying it out. the look on a womans face when she gets an eyeful of her first big cock is priceless. another favorite is omegle. no bans

Which site do you use and are you up to show off to another guy?