Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, while LPSG is great site the chat function isn't so great. Does anyone know a site where gay men can chat (both non-sexually and sexually)? There are so many guys here I would love to chat with, but they don't use the site's chat function (it isn't very good). Thoughts are appreciated.

rugbyshowers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This site doesn't seem conducive to chat... Seems fairly limited to cock complements...and that's about it

I actually have some very hot chats on here sometimes, but you do have to be lucky enough to bump into a like minded person - otherwise you can just end up sat there for ages...

Reactions: Rafy13

neo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I actually have some very hot chats on here sometimes, but you do have to be lucky enough to bump into a like minded person - otherwise you can just end up sat there for ages...

I totally agree. Very hit and miss but I've had some great chats here. And not just sexual chats either - although I've definitely had some great wanks talking dirty while on cam, I've had a range of conversations with several nice like minded guys.
Other chat sites I've come across are more wanking centred than here.
When I have had a good chat is usually been in response to someone dropping in a message like 'anyone up for a chat?'. Try something like that in chat and see what happens.
When I go on I'm usually just after someone to chat with for a while sexual / non sexual or ideally s combination of both.
I'll look out for you next time I'm on @hvdude :)

alxthaboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I get some chats going as well, some guys are pretty open to chat about stuff and that is great. The fact that we can have some sexy action on cam or something like that makes it nice too, but chat is ok