whydamnheshot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why does he keep changing his name?
because he is a scammer :) if you fall for that onlyfans bullshit of him you will only fall once.

Most times he tries to sell that saying he does exclusive cumshows there (but most times that doesnt happen), he will just logoff or try ways to get money of you.

He wants just your money without doing much effort for it.... judging by his onlyfans he hasn't post any in a few years and he already said he is not interested in making new content - but he will say anything to get you to subscribe on his OF.

On CB he will try to negotiate with your for more and more money and will not be your best experience. My advice? Stay away from that dude and use your money for other things.

whydamnheshot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
that's the advice for anyone, if the cammer changes name too often is because had a bad reputation and doesn't want people to find out very quickly. i know everyone there wants money, but some people just want EASY money doing promises and not making them... on this business, unfortunately, many people aren't honest.

Marl Mill

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sam ricci aka latino23bom use be sexy ass guy now he really let himself go he have gotten fat as hell stop going to the gym all he does on chaturbate is jackoff i bet he think about jacking off every day when he gets on cb he sit there threw the hole webcam do much of nothing but when a goal have been met on chaturbate then he won'ts to get butt ass naked and jack his dick off oh then tell his fan to wait because he about to bust a nut on cb when he does that he gets his towels that he been sitting on whip the cum off himself tell everyone he about to go workout get offline that fuck up to me that he gets up here one damn day so you can beat your fucking dick bust a nut get the fuck off go about your day like you not going to do same shit next day the next and the next he should webcam all damn day on chaturbate because what is the point of you getting off cb when you going to jump up here on cb jackoff again on chaturbate sam ricci aka latino23bom nothing more then a chronic masturbator i bet he thinks about jacking off every day when he working out or he on a trip when he take day off from webcam it is for what it is my friend i been for real !!!!!!!!!!!!
Just live and let live mister. Are you ok?

MustYouDoThat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sam ricci aka latino23bom use be sexy ass guy now he really let himself go he have gotten fat as hell stop going to the gym all he does on chaturbate is jackoff i bet he think about jacking off every day when he gets on cb he sit there threw the hole webcam do much of nothing but when a goal have been met on chaturbate then he won'ts to get butt ass naked and jack his dick off oh then tell his fan to wait because he about to bust a nut on cb when he does that he gets his towels that he been sitting on whip the cum off himself tell everyone he about to go workout get offline that fuck up to me that he gets up here one damn day so you can beat your fucking dick bust a nut get the fuck off go about your day like you not going to do same shit next day the next and the next he should webcam all damn day on chaturbate because what is the point of you getting off cb when you going to jump up here on cb jackoff again on chaturbate sam ricci aka latino23bom nothing more then a chronic masturbator i bet he thinks about jacking off every day when he working out or he on a trip when he take day off from webcam it is for what it is my friend i been for real !!!!!!!!!!!!
WTAF? Have you ever heard of run-on sentences and punctuation? Good lord.

bodyfitness2000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your opinion gives off a lot of hatred and anger towards this Portuguese model. You shouldn't insult anyone for losing their fitness. It is true that I think that his golden moment was the year 2017, due to the haircut and his physical condition. Frankly, the deterioration of this supermodel makes me think that it is going through a bad time. Nothing is random. He is still old enough to recover his physical form, he is not that old. I know what I'm talking about, when a person is ready, in 6 months they can transform their body, but if they are going through difficult times, anxiety is going to be their great barrier to knock down. I don't like anyone talking about another person like that. You have described yourself with your human quality