Chaturbate private shows black out and take your tokens

D

deleted12990261

I was on chaturbate and the broadcaster offered me a pvt show. I clicked to start it and then the screen goes black and it starts eating away at my tokens, then I tried to exit and it makes you wait 5 minutes before you can exit. Forget about messaging support. They waste your time or they give you a hard time. I feel like chaturbate is cutting corners and in the process trying to get more money out of people who buy into it. I think I will need to delete my account.

Attachments

ddavis

Experimental Member
Media
I was on chaturbate and the broadcaster offered me a pvt show. I clicked to start it and then the screen goes black and it starts eating away at my tokens, then I tried to exit and it makes you wait 5 minutes before you can exit. Forget about messaging support. They waste your time or they give you a hard time. I feel like chaturbate is cutting corners and in the process trying to get more money out of people who buy into it. I think I will need to delete my account.
If you email support they will refund your tokens. You will just need to provide your username, the cam model's user name, the amount of tokens spent in the show, and a brief explanation of what the issue was. Sometimes you can't exit a private show because the cam model has his show set for a minimum of five minutes. Check to see if there is a minimum amount of time you must stay in the show before you start the private show. You can see this information when you click on 'start a private show'. Most models have it set to 0. I had this same technical issue and had no problem getting a refund of all tokens...support responded in less than 48 hours.

Reactions: Yes.No.Whatever
D

deleted12990261

If you email support they will refund your tokens. You will just need to provide your username, the cam model's user name, the amount of tokens spent in the show, and a brief explanation of what the issue was. Sometimes you can't exit a private show because the cam model has his show set for a minimum of five minutes. Check to see if there is a minimum amount of time you must stay in the show before you start the private show. You can see this information when you click on 'start a private show'. Most models have it set to 0. I had this same technical issue and had no problem getting a refund of all tokens...support responded in less than 48 hours.
48 Hours doesn't cut it for me. I needed to get my orgasm in that moment. The model had it set to 12 tokens per minute which would of gave me a 20-25 minute show. When I saw him again he had it at 42 tokens a minute. Chaturbate is not what it used to be and with inflation its quality has gone down.

ddavis

Experimental Member
Media
48 Hours doesn't cut it for me. I needed to get my orgasm in that moment. The model had it set to 12 tokens per minute which would of gave me a 20-25 minute show. When I saw him again he had it at 42 tokens a minute. Chaturbate is not what it used to be and with inflation its quality has gone down.
Oh okay..well anyways I have always gotten a refund of tokens whenever I have had an issue. Since 2015 I have had several issues with models and recordings. They have good customer service support and sometimes the issue is resolved within 24 hours.

Reactions: Yes.No.Whatever

Yes.No.Whatever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh okay..well anyways I have always gotten a refund of tokens whenever I have had an issue. Since 2015 I have had several issues with models and recordings. They have good customer service support and sometimes the issue is resolved within 24 hours.
You give some fair advice. But I wouldn't go so far as to say CB has good customer service. And just because people write them and complain doesn't guarantee an automatic refund. CB is more inclined to offer refunds to customers who spend a lot of money on their site.

ddavis

Experimental Member
Media
You give some fair advice. But I wouldn't go so far as to say CB has good customer service. And just because people write them and complain doesn't guarantee an automatic refund. CB is more inclined to offer refunds to customers who spend a lot of money on their site.
Nope. Speaking from experience; I have emailed their customer service on everything from a glitched private show to a model didn't follow through with their tip menu. I have always gotten my tokens back...period.

Yes.No.Whatever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nope. Speaking from experience; I have emailed their customer service on everything from a glitched private show to a model didn't follow through with their tip menu. I have always gotten my tokens back...period.
Good for you. I haven't had the same consistent favorable experiences with CB customer service as you. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not.

lkpt14094

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never had a problem with CB refunding my tokens immediately in such situations. I haven't had to ask often, but over the years I've probably had to file a complaint three or four times, and each time I had my tokens back within a few minutes.

Reactions: ddavis