CHATURBATE SCAMMERS AND POOR PERFORMER

D

deleted12990261

Chaturbate users beware of this guy (scottycrunch) he is a "scammer cammer" who doesn't follow his tip menu. I was tipping him to show his feet and he took one sock off and flashed his foot. I asked him to show his other foot since the tip menu displayed "feet" he said you have to tip for the other foot so I did. Then I asked him how much for a custom position and he said 350tks. I tipped 350tks and he just sat there and did nothing, he then played on his phone. I was livid, but I tried to remain composed enough to relay my dismay with him via the chat board, he then silenced me and sent me a scottycrunch_Chaturbate_HXIKuPBCaXesTnG_tmb.jpg
View attachment Chat with Scottycrunch in a Live Adult Video Chat Room Now - Google Chrome 2022-04-22 19-51-02.mp4 dm. He told me his girlfriend was heading home soon and if I wanted to see him perform in the position that I requested, that I should go pvt. He wants 120tks per minute and you must have 500tks in your balance. I declined and told him that I will go to Chaturbate admin to reimburse me, then he blocked me. What a sorry piece of garbae. He uses his looks and sex appeal to lure guys in and doesn't even do anything. He really tried to play me like I was a fool. I eventually reported him to chaturbate, but their customer service is horrible and I'm anxiously waiting to get an email from them, that my tokens have been restored. images.jpg
scottycrunch_Chaturbate_rFaZtaMvRljcEPL_tmb.jpg

voywhoreism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You could add JBunny43 to this list. Watched his show last night not realizing it was a video (trifling in itself), but saw him again on cam tonight and I had to ask if he was the same person. His socials would make you think he's smooth and built, but what I saw was hairy and a lot softer in a poorly lit room, looking like a hobo allergic to bees. Ripped muscle gods arent my thing but catfishing with your old self for the tokens is bum bitch status. His personality is as vibrant as a wet box too. You know what they say: "beauty fades, BUM is forever"

bssur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Supra_Fresh
His account was banned, but this is if he comes back on another account or platform.
He scammed me by saying he had “bundles of vids”. I sent Support an email and only got $20 (from my paid membership) back and there was nothing else they could do. He was an ass, overall.

82DB6D6C-4693-4BC0-A6CF-FA3C4654608D.jpeg

AFC5BC84-2E11-48DA-BCD7-62E363B27116.jpeg

D

deleted12990261

Jordan aka Trey1257 on twitter. He scammed me after we exchanged multiple messages via twitter's direct messages in regards to custom content. I asked him for a 5 minute jerk off video and he told me to send $25. Next thing you know, it tells me I can't send him messages anymore to him. I clicked on his account and it says blocked, right after I sent him a message saying "sent" as in the cash app for $25. His cash app is $tristancvc. Beware, he is not worth it, maybe the $25 will be enough for him to get high or get a netflix subscription. Pathetic piece of trash.
8Ubhga47_400x400.jpg

D

deleted15186571

SO glad this page exists. I quit watching CB because of the endless scammers. Russian guys pretending to wear Lovenses, twitching around whenever they hear the tip sound. Or the ones who keep raising the tip bar to do specific things, never get around to it, then kick you for bringing it up in chat.

Soxboy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed. This thread is important if you don’t want to blow a lot of money and not get what’s promised in return. It’s getting to the point where it would almost be easier to mention who does give you your money’s worth. :)

That said, there are customers who are beyond annoying.

D

deleted12990261

SO glad this page exists. I quit watching CB because of the endless scammers. Russian guys pretending to wear Lovenses, twitching around whenever they hear the tip sound. Or the ones who keep raising the tip bar to do specific things, never get around to it, then kick you for bringing it up in chat.
Every payday I would go on to have a good time and help out a guy in need. The North American cam models are lazy and always want cash app or PayPal. Then if you sent them the money on there, it’s like hell trying to get it back. It’s a gamble when you do business with them that way. I had to learn the hard way. My compulsion got the best of me and I gave into these losers.

D

deleted15186571

Agreed. This thread is important if you don’t want to blow a lot of money and not get what’s promised in return. It’s getting to the point where it would almost be easier to mention who does give you your money’s worth. :)

That said, there are customers who are beyond annoying.
"That said, there are customers who are beyond annoying."

Oh absolutely. One guy would pop into several chat rooms, claim to personally know the person on cam, and threaten to "expose" their true identities. I kept reporting them but nothing happened.

D

deleted12990261

Here’s another scammer. His onlyfans is free but nothing much to go off on there. It’s a bunch of teaser clips and the ones he makes you pay for are just as bad

Attachments

guysonly

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is a story about bedghost, a warning about private shows.
"Everyone was chipping in and all that. {...}That he decided to go suddenly on a private show with someone he's having a DM with"
he might still have decent shows though. (and it could be a stupid ass mistake on his part)
it's Chaturbate's shitty system with private shows.
There could be a system where you can't have a private show past a certain threshold...
Or they would just leave it be and have people downvote with their tokens, the lazy way.
Anyway I have personal mark against him for this.

Stlouisguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is a story about bedghost, a warning about private shows.
"Everyone was chipping in and all that. {...}That he decided to go suddenly on a private show with someone he's having a DM with"
he might still have decent shows though. (and it could be a stupid ass mistake on his part)
it's Chaturbate's shitty system with private shows.
There could be a system where you can't have a private show past a certain threshold...
Or they would just leave it be and have people downvote with their tokens, the lazy way.
Anyway I have personal mark against him for this.
I agree, when a model has already reached a huge portion of their goal and then is quickly goes into a private, is wrong on so many levels. To me you have basically milked the users in the room for tokens and then flipped them the middle finger.

guysonly

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for bringing this topic up again if it has already be submitted.

I’ll start by saying I think it’s a somewhat complicated matter. First off, while I enjoy the website – I did enter it with a healthy level of trepidation because I know that content providers are from all over the world and they all have an agenda. That is to make as much money as possible.

On the one hand, a content provider can begin his day with a goal of 11,000 tokens. He offers, once that goal is met - he will complete a cum show for viewers. Users (You and me) can either use the Tip Menu or just drop 1,000 tokens towards the content provider’s goal for that day.

If you are tipping from the Tip Menu, that’s an offer and acceptance. You pay 50 tokens for “nipple play” and the model completes that request. While the tipped amount goes towards his goal for the day – you have technically received the “benefit of your bargain.”

Alternatively, if you are dropping 500 tokens here, 200 tokens there and you are communicating to the model in the chat that you are doing so specifically so that he meets his goal for the day- that's a different scenario. In this instance if that model does not provide a cum show – I feel you deserve a refund as you have not received the benefit of your bargain.

I’ve literally been on both sides. I was on Duke_j’s page (Beautiful Latino man) and he had us all hyped up and ready for his show. His cock was hard and he was flashing ass and really having a good time. However, his goal for the day was unrealistic based on the number of users tipping. In that instance he could have taken down that goal and offered a ticketed cum show for 100 tokens (Or whatever realistic price) for 10 users. We all get to see what we want, we tip him in the ticketed show and we all log off happy. However, Duke_j, showed us his pre-cum and logged off. Totally unacceptable. He has a right to scam supporters and risk them never supporting him again. The problem is he knows at least some stupid people will go back because he’s just that beautiful and sexy. He will never get another token from me. That’s how you have to role on Chaturbate. Get to know the models. The one’s who scam their supporters don’t deserve your support.

The other-side of the coin is that men want to see hot guys shoot their loads. Therefore, the more popular models always weigh the offers they are receiving in PMs. You can see them negotiating in PMs with guys who might offer to take them into a private show for 500 tokens over their goal for the day. If the cost of a private show that day is 30 tokens per minute. A viewer/supporter negotiating in PMs with the model - might offer 100 tokens per minute. In most instances, the models are going to take the private show offer. They get their goal for the day, in addition to the any tips the private show requestor provides.

I’ve been in PMs with models who have offered me the cum show instead of offering it to the entire room. You have to be willing to throw down the cash if you want to watch them shoot their load. That’s the nature of the website. It’s really the highest bidder gets his man. Sad to say.

Finally, most of the guys will take a PM. You can ask them what’s going on. Some might answer honestly. Others may not. Again – always be prepared to take the private show if you want to see him cum (Or whatever your desire).
post link
Post points:
1. "an agenda. That is to make as much money as possible."
2. "It’s really the highest bidder gets his man."

Might be a good idea to google a model before tossing them money as well.
Anyway, you may still get good shows for free lol.

guysonly

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
post link
Post points:
1. "an agenda. That is to make as much money as possible."
2. "It’s really the highest bidder gets his man."

Might be a _ idea to google a model before tossing them money as well.
Anyway, you may still get _ shows for free lol.
Rereading the post, maybe Duke was okayish, if the goal wasn't met in time, he wasn't obligated to complete the incentive.

bssur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Nightmarr

I bought the vids in his bio and he banned me out of nowhere from his room. I can’t get a refund lol. :confused:
Weird guy tbh, he goes through periods of not allowing guys to watch him then going back to beg them to tip him and subscribe to his OF.

Last edited:

JaykeJon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here’s another scammer. His onlyfans is free but nothing much to go off on there. It’s a bunch of teaser clips and the ones he makes you pay for are just as bad
Thanks for this. I came across him on Tik Tok and Followed him on Twitter. Good thing I didn't pay for his OF. I just unfollowed him.