Chav/Ned/Scally Sex

Capacity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys,

Anyone got any videos (most of them are phone videos) of neds/chavs/scallies having sex and fooling around?

There don't seem to be many genuine ones out there anymore and there's something about these rough, dirty bitches getting spunked that turns me on!

Also, that reminds me - if anyone has any vids of actual cum then bonus!

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeap i had no idea either what that was :)
Scally 11 up, 5 down
Otherwise known as a 'Trendy'. I don't find them tredny, i find them a bunch of twats who all descerve to die. Often found on street corners, shouting abuse at anyone who dares to cross their path. Their victims include old people, moshers, and well anyone who isnt a scally and they tend to get their 'massive crews' to beat each other up anyway, their such happy people. The fashion is normally some form of sports label, Reebok, Adidas, etc etc which is pretty stupid since they don't do any form of sport unless you count running from a stolen car or chasing a retreating victim a sport. The female scally is often seen with skirts riding up their arses or not there at all and caked up orange faces, closely resembeling an oompa loompa. Well, i don't wish to waste anymore of my time ranting about these gayasses as its a big waste of time.
Scally: 'ere ya yo, go int dat shop fer me and buy me sum fags will ye?'

Well educated person: 'fuck off you wanker and go fuck a sheep'

Scally: 'ere ya ye want bangin you ye twat'

Well educated person: ' No thanks, my sexual life is adequate enough'

Scally: 'ere i'm gonna get me ard mate Derrel to bang you one u get me!:

(retreats having been defeated with sheer wit)

Well educated person: ta ra fucker
buy scally mugs & shirts
by cassieandarino Jun 24, 2004 share this add a video
23. scally 11 up, 5 down
Fucking 'solid'? My Fucking Arse. Most of you daren't fight one-on-one, unless there's about 5 or 10, maybe more, scallies on your side. 'Moshers' as you call them.. listen to PROPER music, go out to PROPER places, and have a PROPER attitude towards life. You scallies dont. You listen to SHIT music, go to SHIT places and have a fucking SHIT attitude towards everyone apart from your fellow 'crew'. Get a grip people, and stop being scallies! By the way, i havent seen or heard of any 'moshers' turning into scallies.. perhaps your a bit WRONG!!!!!!
eya dickhead we'l straight knock u out cos ur a mosher (with 5 mates).

ere dont look at me i'll knock u out (whilst on their own.. walking away whilst saying it)
buy scally mugs & shirts
by Chris Jan 18, 2004 share this add a video
24. Scally 10 up, 4 down
A member of the working class in britain who usually wears "Nike TN" hats that are too small for thier head, cutting off circulation to thier brain. Often aggressive in packs, but when confronted in single cells tend to back down or beacome introverted. natural habitat includes street corners, town centers, ect. Can often be spotted looking like the hitler youth, usually wearing jogging bottoms tucked into socks, with boots/nike shox and skinheads. varients include "trendys" who are the more upper-class type of scally wearing FCUK tops. Dialect is only understandable if you are fimiliar with the language, kind of loosely stringed together sentances that miss out some words, see examples below.
got time = can i see your watch so i can steal it

ee arr yo = excuse me old chap

wick-id = smashing!

scran = process of obtaining/eating food substances

raas! = indubidly old bea

Capacity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay