Chav Scum!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9050/chav8yh.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, str8, bi and gay...

The Chav. Your opinion.

A valid and cultrally enriching aspect of UK society that we should be proud of, rejoice in and take pride in?

or...

A big reason as to why the UK is becoming a shit hole, they serve no purpose, cost society too much, are generally a waste of skin and in fact may only be redeemed by the prospect that one day that most will inevetably become an organ donor.

Where do you stand?

Personally, i agree with the sith, wipe them out, all of them.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Golum was a Chav?

Not a good ad for Burberry I'm afraid.

Being America I'm afraid I don't understand the social implications of British teens emulating black rappers.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
chavs are scum. they're stereotyped as hanging around, spitting, wearing tracksuits tucked into their socks, caps or hoodies, foul language in public, uneducated and are without respect for society.

the most recent chav viewing for myself was today while i was parked up waiting for someone; a chav (in tracksuit and with hood up when it was mild and sunny) was drinking ribena out of a large carton and just chucked it into some public gardens - no respect.

chavs are just a byproduct of uk society - they're a reflection of modern day values and morals in uk, part of the big brother and ipod era.

i wonder what kind of people they'll become in the future.

rant over...

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Weren't these same type of people called 'Punk Rockers' just a generation ago in Britain?

Lord knows this is very old hat in America. Geez - disenfranchized youth culture has been the basis of our pop culture...The Beatniks, Rebel Without a Cause, Summer of Love, urban gangs, rappers...etc.

Problems with uppity youth? The Chavs probably would be eated alive here.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I hate that chav's have mukked the name of Thomas Burberry.

Burberry is my favorite fashion house...and not only because of the plaid, but mainly because of Christopher Bailey and the classic Burberry trench.

I used to wear SOOO much Burberry in high school...thank god I didn't live in the UK back then, right?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After seeing that wedding video, Rugypup...

Somehow it's comforting as an American to know that my white trash roots extend back to the Motherland.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After seeing that wedding video, Rugypup...

Somehow it's comforting as an American to know that my white trash roots extend back to the Motherland.

so its you to blame earlogjam..lol............lets blame america for us having chavs....rofl - only joking.

seriously though if they were made to work and be part of society they wouldnt have time to screw the system...........either that or ship them all to austrailia.or better still send us there and leave them all behind.........mind you thats whats happening with the exodus of folk leaving for sunnier europe to retire in peace away from chavland.

Punks, mods, teddy boys, it just doesn't end. Every generation thinks civilization will fall after they leave the stage.

Napoleonic France went through the same thing, with Les Incroyables and Les Merveilleuses. These were the chavs of Napoleonic France:

http://www.laits.utexas.edu/wettlaufer/fashion/images/0102merv.jpg

They drank and partied constantly,

http://www.laits.utexas.edu/wettlaufer/fashion/images/0101merv.jpg

Behaved badly in public,

http://www.laits.utexas.edu/wettlaufer/fashion/images/0103merv.jpg

and dressed in shocking fashions.