Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been trying to find a cheap flight out to San Francisco from Denver. I flew 2 years ago and I got roundtrip for $254. Now, I have searched everywhere and it's around $394-$450 roundtrip. I'm only spending 2 nights there, so this is not a huge trip...Does anyone know where to get some cheap airfare to SF? :confused:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
guy....shop on tuesday-thursday....go to southwest air....i just got off a flight columbus-vegas....round trip 250....not the best airline but was on time and packed full....

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know if it will work for this trip...but when I was a student, I signed up with The Metropolitan Museum to be a courier and transport art to other cities! Free tickets usually in first class. (for really large items you fly in a cargo jet) but for a trip to Paris when I was young it seemed worth it. FYI they screen for drugs and do a background and credit check.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know about San Francisco.

but yes shop thurs - thurs..

And shop WELL in advance. I got my round trip airfare to Italy through CheapTickets for two adults for six hundred and twenty bucks (all inclusive).

That's a fucking steal.

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't know about San Francisco.

but yes shop thurs - thurs..

And shop WELL in advance. I got my round trip airfare to Italy through CheapTickets for two adults for six hundred and twenty bucks (all inclusive).

That's a fucking steal.

That's amazing! :eek: I'm moving to Australia in February and I am trying to find some pretty cheap airfare, but I have been told it is a must to fly first class or at least business out there since it's so long...and since I am 6'4, It would really help. I need to find a great deal like that!:cool:

Thanks for all your suggestions!:redface: