cheap magnums?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone knows? Seems like the best deals I can get comes around 50 cents per condoms. Which is not that good anyways.

The cheapest magnums I have bought were at 38 cents per condom. Now If I buy 1000 condoms it cost me 55 cent > to me thats not wholesale at all.

Anyone buy it anywhere else at cheaper price?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
My second favourite is white chocolate, although sometimes they can be a bit too much. In the context of ice-cream - merely thinking too muchis surely close to heresy.:rolleyes:

Yes - it is! The punishment for which is me coming round your house and eating all your ice-cream... :biggrin1:

Having said that I've never been a fan of white chocolate at all - perhaps another form of heresy? (I will tolerate it in conjunction with ice-cream though)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:) talking about condoms... and we are now talking about chocolate ice creams.. anyways... I bought 36 condoms for 39 cents/ea.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm there even more on ebay .... every other day there are good deals.. ranging from 35-45 cents per magnum.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
THEY SAY IT, if its old I call ebay.

I meant... how do you know if they're old BEFORE you buy them. I mean... it would really suck to order some and then AFTER they show up at your house you notice that they are old... and then you have to have them replaced... that just sounds inconvenient to me.