Cheap pumps to get started

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I've been considering getting a pump for awhile now. I already know I want a 2" diamater tube, minimum 7" long, preferably 8", maybe 9" (I'm about 5.5" non-bone pressed without a vacuum, so maybe 7's too short?)

Anyway, I'm not interested into getting into pumping big-time or to look for major size gains, I just want to try it for the sensation and use it once in awhile. I'm also a college student without a lot of disposable income, so though I know that everyone reccomends getting a kit with a great pump and a gauge, those start at a higher price that I really want to spend.

I was looking around and finding stuff that I thought looked decent in the $50 range...no gauges, but the tubes appeared to be high quality and the pumps were pistol grips that looked decent, and decent's all I'm looking for here...I just want something that's going to work and not break the first time I try to use it.

Just sort of wondering if I'm completely off base here by looking at these things...

This one's 7x2" and definitely the right price, and not the chintziest one I've seen around by a pretty good margin: Mighty Man Trigger Pump

This one's got the benefit of a gauge, but I have no clue what the size is...if the size were right, I'd happily pay the $60 +shipping for this: Top Gauge Professional Pump

EDIT: I just found this one: Dr. Kaplan Premium Penis Pump Set Is that a deal I should be jumping on?

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well actually that Dr. Kaplan pump set is looking really awesome, and I found an even better deal than that on it.

My question is...maybe I should be looking at a 2.25" tube instead of a 2" tube? I'm only about 5.25" in girth, but I'm very close to 2" wide already (my dick's not round, after all).

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We're not all pumping afficinados; I'm not swimming in excess cash and I'm just getting into it as an exploratory thing.

I sorta just went with my gut and got the Kaplan pump kit with the 2" tube...$80 shipped, which is more than I was looking to spend, but I was looking around and it seems to be a good quality piece.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If money is the issue you could always try making your own; that's the cheapest of all.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media