ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But he's got a 10 inch dick. I would never probably date him but that dick felt amazing

Pardon my logic; but how did you know he had a 10 inch penis, before you had sex with him ? What if he dropped his pants and was an average 5.75 inches Would you have decided not to press your advantage on a person, you classify as drunk ?

Rodeo21

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pardon my logic; but how did you know he had a 10 inch penis, before you had sex with him ? What if he dropped his pants and was an average 5.75 inches Would you have decided not to press your advantage on a person, you classify as drunk ?

I seen a snap chat pic before he fucked me.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You’ve got bigger problems than just the cheating. If you’re not going to tell your BF, your relationship is going to be based on lies. If you prefer a big dick, then you need to find someone else who can fulfill your physical needs. There are so many things wrong with your post. Good luck.

Rodeo21

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’ve got bigger problems than just the cheating. If you’re not going to tell your BF, your relationship is going to be based on lies. If you prefer a big dick, then you need to find someone else who can fulfill your physical needs. There are so many things wrong with your post. Good luck.

Your right. But I have been with him a while and it's great. Its just I always prefer a bbc every now and then

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't you know the white couple code?

If either guy in a gay relationship or either girl in lesbian relationship or the woman in a straight relationship, so long as both members of the relationship are white, then fucking a black man's enormous black cock no more then once every 3 months is not even cheating. Hell, you can fuck that BBC in front of your partner for a weekend as long as neither of you leave the bedroom and your partner can't even be mad.... white couple code, deal with it honey

Abraracourcix

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your right. But I have been with him a while and it's great. Its just I always prefer a bbc every now and then

Sweetie, that’s not just it. You do realize that you’re explicitly sexualizing or objectifying black men, right? I mean, I loooove big cocks too but the color? You shouldn’t care. That’s not something you should be mentioning like it’s normal.

AVx22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sweetie, that’s not just it. You do realize that you’re explicitly sexualizing or objectifying black men, right? I mean, I loooove big cocks too but the color? You shouldn’t care. That’s not something you should be mentioning like it’s normal.

He’s sexualizing and objectifying Black men just as much as you're sexualizing and objectifying men in general for their dicks.
If the color shouldn’t matter why should the size?