cheated on *sigh*

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bigdude said:
Since I love you all and you seem to be so support when I find myself in these kinds of situations, I thought i'd share this with you

broke up with the gf tonight on account that she was cheating on me with an ex and some guy she met while we were dating. I knew she hung out with both of these kids, but being the guy that I am I decided not to be the nosey intruding bf and to just trust her until I was provided any reason not to. Although I let her know later on how I felt about hanging out with exes (it's unexceptable IMO) and we both agreed on that. Well, a highly-trusted neutral party informed me tonight about what decietful acts were going on behind my back. Betrayal is a horrible feeling and it's funny how the male mind convinces himself to think in such irrational ways. I immediately began pondering "what did I not have to offer her, causing her to go in search of somebody else?" And then I realized how ridiculous this mindframe is. I'm a very intelligent person with amibitions in life, not to mention I'm thoughtful, generous and caring, handsome (model), well endowed (hence why I come to lpsg lol) and so on and so forth.

I've always noticed how insecure my ex was, not to mention young and immature (17 as of a couple days ago and i'm 19). She'd always criticize obviously attractive girls by mumbling "ew she's nasty" as they'd pass by. She'd get jealous over every encounter I had with a female- even friends of mine, who I'd known LONG before her, and whom just happened to be female. I always figured this played a negative roll in our relationship but I never realized it would end up hurting ME as well

Then all at once, it all sorta clicked. I rememebered one of my best friend's sister. This girl is absolutely stunningly gorgeous- I mean, very possibly one of the most attractive females I've ever laid my eyes on, in person OR on TV, internet, etc. Just amazing, and she seems to be such a brilliant character with so much more to offer too. And yea, she was cheated on as well. The lesson to be learned from this? It doesn't matter who you are- you could be rich and able to offer your significant other material items, or you could be a fantastic lover with a huge penis and able to get her off, you could be the ALPHA male of the century and STILL it doesn't even matter- when you're dealing with people who are as insecure as my ex, they will cheat on you regardless. Especially to the guys out there: don't find reason to blame yourself, it's sooo stupid. Cuz there are billions more girls out there who would be lucky as hell to have you.

I guess I started this thread in need of sympathy and open arms from the good people here at LPSG, and I somehow flipped it around. Your condolences are still much obliged....cuz I know exactly what I need and want to hear, but hell i'm only human and I need reassurance and love too :redface:

thank you all, even if you simply took the time to read this

sorry bigdude. I know how you are feeling. People cheat, all the time. Girls just as much as guys in spite of what they wish you would believe about them. It probably has very little at all to do with you.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
naughty said:
Which rules are you talking about? I'd rather stay home and watch old movies...

The "date" thing is very confusing to me Naughty, many styles of dating (somebody tried to explain to me once) something like: non-exclusive, exclusive, 1/2 exclusive and etc...

I dont even try to understand it..

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
if by "get on it" u mean...."get on her"....there is nothing in this world I'd rather do :wink:

but yea...she's sent me message after message denying everything, which of course only pisses me off more. Her friend re-confirmed that she did indeed cheat and I have plenty more reasons to believe that she did... and the best possible thing for me to do is cut off contact- no phone calls, blocked her screen names, etc., so that's what I just did.

it's funny how ontop of ALL this- knowing how DIRTY and ROTTEN she fucking treated me, I still have grief. I honestly thought she'd be at my house today after coming home from the gym cuz she usually is at that time when i get off work, and a tear rolled down my cheek when reality hit and i realized she wasn't there and would never be again.

I just hope I don't have a hard time trusting the right girl in the future, cuz right now I feel that all females can't be trusted. And it's sad because each and every girl on this planet: I adore you and you dont even know what you do to me

I won't end this post on a sad note- so on a happy one, i got out of my house today and met up with a bunch of old friends and started some new ones. I gotta get myself over this as fast as possible because when i'm stuck thinking like i am now, with nothing else to do, those are the worst times for me

ok thanks guys, keep the support coming i luv u all

PS: Gisella I can just picture you, a foreigner of the US, stumbling over words and trying your best not to haha you're so cute

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sorry to hear this crap.... been there and done that... time is the healer. remember being 19 and getting crushed... years later looked back and said," Hell I was only 19!" Since that time... have grown up... it will happen and the next GF you get ... right after the first time.... you will quickly forget... 19 is young... and beautiful time for learning...

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So sorry that happened to you !
{{{Hug}}}

Everything she does will come back to her, and her decisions reveal her character only.
You are not to blame.....so stop that !!....if you are doing that.

If you ever thought things might get very serious with her.....at least you found out what you did now......not later.

Things will get better.....give yourself a break !

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, bigdude--I'm really sorry you were cheated on--it is the ultimate in betrayal, when there is that dishonesty. Having had it happen to me, I know it is less about the fact she had sex with someone, than she did it behind your back, and betrayed your love and trust. And it still hurts, because we beat ourselvs up about what did WE do wrong. You have always been a great guy here, and given what your physical gifts are, you could easilly get away with being a jerk--but you aren't--you are a good man. There was an old song by CHicago, called "If she would have been faithful". Look at it this way, if she would have been faithful, you wouldn't now have the opportunity to really find the true love of your life. Noiw, someone who you can love, and be loved by for real, can come into your life, and you into theirs. A brighter day is coming for you--I know it!! Greive, because whenever we give our heart to someone, and it is lost, it is a huge loss, as bad as losing them to death sometimes. Greive, and go through the process. Then, find your better day, and your better love. Hang in there, we're behind you!!!

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just found out today my gf of 3 months cheated on me last weekend when she went on a family trip to virginia...her friend told my best friend by accident that she hooked up with a guy sober when she went clubbing with her cousin. after hearing that he told me and i confronted her about it today...she told me she was sorry and that she was drunk at the time which as a lie...now i dont know if she really was at work all those nights...i trusted her i had no reason not to...mayb i fell too quickly...all i know is that it sucks and i feel stupid...i dont know...

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
sorry to hear that man

I truely, honestly feel girls can't be trusted. It's funny how they call us dogs...cuz we're horn dogs but at least we're not cats. Women are cats- sneaky about it whereas guys are just straight up about their needs/wants/etc. But this NO WAY affects you, cuz i'm sure your girlfriend was insecure and looking for self-assurance from another dude. I'm 100% positive...after my ex did that to me, she begged and did everything she could to get me back (and i led her on to be a dick to her cuz WHY NOT lol, karma). But she went through all my qualities that she "so desperately needed back" and included my love-making and large cock that satisfied her more than anyone else ever had lol. Bitches just take things for granted so i'm gonna start taking them for granted.

U'll be over so quick man, it won't even matter

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Gisella said:
I'm allucinating or u had ask something about knowlegde of being in "exclusive" dating thing ???

I do not understand those "american rules" of dating...at all...:rolleyes:

Well...

First off dude! Sorry your girl was unfaithful and cheated on u bro its a lowlife thing to do. Its probably better it happened now than when u were even more attached to her. Just remember u did nothing wrong, and she is at fault for this one.

2ndly Gisella where are u from girl?

PLEASE PLEAASE Tell me that that is u in your avatar:cool:

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
Well first many people would think someone who is "rich and able to offer your significant other material items, or you could be a fantastic lover with a huge penis and able to get her off, you could be the ALPHA male of the century" deal with it well. also you're 19, so don't waste one second feelig bad. Mnay things are to be and many things aren't and like it or not your opinon doesn't count so (forgive me) shutup and enjoy the ride.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bigdude said:
I just hope I don't have a hard time trusting the right girl in the future, cuz right now I feel that all females can't be trusted. And it's sad because each and every girl on this planet: I adore you and you dont even know what you do to me
quote]

Grief. Five stages according to Elisabeth Kuebler-Ross.

The stages are:

Shock:

Betrayal is a horrible feeling and it's funny how the male mind convinces himself to think in such irrational ways. I immediately began pondering "what did I not have to offer her, causing her to go in search of somebody else?"

Denial:

I always figured this played a negative roll in our relationship but I never realized it would end up hurting ME as well

it's funny how ontop of ALL this- knowing how DIRTY and ROTTEN she fucking treated me, I still have grief. I honestly thought she'd be at my house today after coming home from the gym cuz she usually is at that time when i get off work, and a tear rolled down my cheek when reality hit and i realized she wasn't there and would never be again.

Bargaining:

You've cut off all contact with her. That's a healthy way to get through the bargaining stage--no temptation to preserve something obviously dead.

Anger:

I truely, honestly feel girls can't be trusted. It's funny how they call us dogs...cuz we're horn dogs but at least we're not cats. Women are cats- sneaky about it whereas guys are just straight up about their needs/wants/etc...after my ex did that to me, she begged and did everything she could to get me back (and i led her on to be a dick to her cuz WHY NOT lol, karma)... Bitches just take things for granted so i'm gonna start taking them for granted.

Acceptance:

That should be along shortly.

Part of acceptance is forgiveness. Not because you want to forgive and forget, and go back to the way things were. Your anger at her is useful: bitterness is a foul tasting medicine that gets you through your detatchment from her. But once it's done its work, get the taste out of your mouth, or it will poison your pleasure forever.

Sounds like a healthy grieving process. You'll find yourself able to trust women again.

In your own words, you're only human, and need reassurance and love, too. It would be a shame if your betrayal by an immature girl held you back from love in the future.

Take care of yourself, Bigdude.