cheater!

D_hans zoff

1st Like
Media
I found out about 6 months ago my gf (now ex) had a one night stand. I decided to carry on with the relationship. When we were drunk she told me how he was over 9inches and had huge girth. She went into so much detail how he fucked her hard and how she struggled with the girth. She said she had to stop several times to recover before he went at her again. She could only take it balls deep when he rammed it home.

Now she is very straight laced and not too much experienced in the bedroom. She only sucked me off a handful of times but she wenT down on him after each position. She told me how she got on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed so her ass was up and face in pillows while he stod and drilled her.

He also piled her in the morning too and came all over her.

When she told me I was hugely jealous and angry but also so horny. Is that wrong?

gaygent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a gay man I would be very jealous if my partner was having sex with another man. You will need to ask yourself the questions if you want to know the answers such as :

Why did she tell you everything in graphic detail? Was it because you were asking more and more questions?

Were you excited by the story of rough sex? or was your excitement about the size of his penis?

You say you are bisexual - did you secretly feel jealous that she was enjoying the other guys cock and not you?

You are probably better off without someone who will cheat on you - but hey you are also now free to experiment yourself. I've seen yor pictures and you should have no difficulties getting laid by women or men.

Good luck

D_hans zoff

1st Like
Media
I guess I was turned on to think that he did things with her in one night that I could manage in 3 years. He spanked her, made her gag, pulled her hair, took a photo of her sucking his cock, attempted anal (a no go), cream pie and made her swallow. By All accounts very domineering and hard coupled with that he was massive.

She loved telling me the stories too.

And I hated it and loved it.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sounds to me like she wanted very much to hurt you.

why do you think she would want to hurt you so.
Have you been a bastard, or is she just that much of a bitch?

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude, phil ayesho hit it right on the money.

if it went down the way you described, then its a form of manipulation.

trust me man i been studying people and the human pysche my whole life. one thing i know is people.

either that, or she thinks of you as a "girlfriend".

is she a gemini?

randddue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I beg to differ from most of the others. I say you are a LUCKY man! You shouldn't feel "wrong" at all that knowing what she did arouses you. For some of us that is a perfectly normal reaction. I'd feel the same way and have had a few experiences with my wife having great sex with a couple of other guys...with my knowledge that they were doing so, though I didn't always know just when it was happening. She'd tell me about it some some detail (I insisted) and it never failed to arouse me. The best and most arousing was the one time I was present, fucking the other guys wife right next to her. He (a friend) was really thick with a huge cockhead and hearng her screaming orgasms was memorable and still turns me on years later. Just enjoy it!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From the first post, it sounds like you already got rid of her ("now ex"). As I understand it, your question was more about your conflicted feelings over this, not what to do about her (since she is already out of the picture).

It sounds like you might be turned on by the cuckold lifestyle. Do some research on that. If you find out that that is what turns you on, at least you'll have a name for it instead of wondering what it's all about.

D_hans zoff

1st Like
Media
Yeah sorry some misunderstanding here! She has been dumped I have moved on completely!

But I just found it so erotic how my straight laced girlfriend bit off more than she could chew.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
well man, since its london, getting ahold of a pistol is gonna be tricky. but if you can't get you Mr. LPSG stick... cause the bitch has got to die...... j/k

dude its wierd yes but like the book said its a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart, or pants....... i get turned on by alot of odd things myself..... maybe you gotta little cuckold in you or you're a little more than 10% gay, or maybe you're one who likes to watch some pole in tha hole