Cheaters - Does it have anything to do with size?

cjay8inc

Experimental Member
Media
For girls that have cheated on their guys or big guys that have been cheated on.

I'm curious if there are lots of big guys that have been cheated on by their girls and whether or not girls cheat on guys if a guy has a big penis.

Does size matter when it comes to infidelity? Please provide details if this has happened in you life.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Cheater's cheating is their own flaw, it isn't something caused by the partners they cheat on. If any honourable person is unhappy or wants to be with someone else, they can be honest and open up the relationship or break up.

D

deleted59763

A woman can cheat just as a man will,male or female can have the perfect life and still cheat.Could be just for the fact they just want to,they do not need a reason or even have one.Everybody has something going on in their head,might say yes it wrong,but what the hell, i want to anyway.And they do.How many of you have done the same,and then say to yourself i will not do that again,and what the hell you do it again for know reason.You can sit there and say you were drunk,spouse did not treat me right,or I wanted a tighter woman or a man with a big one.Truth is you just wanted to and really did not need them reasons.
Boils down to the will power of the persons love and respect for the one they are with,some got it and some do not.So your question does size matter,I think not.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Almost everyone I've known who's cheated did because they were in a weak place, had some pathological insecurity going on, or both. It pretty much seems to me that cheating is often compensating for a feeling of inadequacy (about oneself or one's relationship.) So I can't imagine dick size is one of the top causes...

tbh, if a girl wanted to cheat with me because I have a big dick, I'd not take it well. Not only is that trashy behavior, I think it's worse when people objectify the person they're cheating with to avoid guilt and make it seem less "real." The whole concept may make for a good fantasy, but if it happened for real, I'd think it's pretty fucked.

D_Ming_Vais

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do men cheat to get a tighter pussy or bigger tits? i dont see any correlation between cheating and size if the woman is not just shallow.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Turn it around. Would a guy cheat on a girl with huge boobs? The answer is yes. And the girl was me. His new squeeze was actually flat-chested, and I was DD at the time.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been cheated on. I have no idea what size the guy's cock was. In my case, I think she was just bored with our relationship and wanted to strike up with or perhaps just fuck someone new.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For girls that have cheated on their guys or big guys that have been cheated on.

I'm curious if there are lots of big guys that have been cheated on by their girls and whether or not girls cheat on guys if a guy has a big penis.

Does size matter when it comes to infidelity? Please provide details if this has happened in you life.
does not matter a bit

SR_Oscar de la Rentboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it's always been a character flaw, but it is tied to my fantasies. I am most attracted to very large-breasted women, who happen to be into larger equipped men. So I would cast my vote for size being at least a contributing factor at least

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it's always been a character flaw, but it is tied to my fantasies. I am most attracted to very large-breasted women, who happen to be into larger equipped men. So I would cast my vote for size being at least a contributing factor at least

Big breasted women are all size queens? Oh boy.