cheaters!!!

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:( cheat what? I see a man with ripped boxers hanging out of a window with a chick that looks rather like a Zombie witch screaming at him, while an angry mobster points a dangerous looking gun at him. Who is cheating what?

Did your boyfriend try to cheat, so you dangled him out a window, had the mob kill him, while you got another party to snap a pic?

Enlighten us, I beg of you!!!

lol, i wouldn't anyway Diana - but definitely not if you dangled me out the window!!! :p

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Absolutly Not!!

I always loathed cheaters. My ex wife cheated on me multiple times before we divorced. I always prided myself on my fidelity.

Well, my next serious relationship, I broke my code of ethics and found myself cheating. I could go into what drove it, but it still was cheating, and it still was WRONG.

I'll save the long drawn out story, but if I can give any advice it would be...

If you are in denial about your sexuality (in the closet) it will eventually eat at you and could potentially cause a lot of pain to you and to others.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On appearances alone, with her ? NFW ! That other guy needs to get out his camera instead of a gun and head over to his lawyers office. He oughta thank that other guy for giving him "the out" in that relationship. He can kick her @ss out, throw her sh*t to the curb. This is a perfect example of a "free pass with no guilt" for dumping her. He can finally get on with his life, set the bar a little higher next time on a trophy gf/wife.

diana24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i think this picture is fake it meant to be for fun, SPLITFACE i would not bother with you as i can see you didn't really understand this

it was meant to make you smile!!!