cheating boyfriend/ drunken sex with friend

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He could have copies. That is why we all tell you to actually change the lock.

Yes & Yes.

You can do it yourself. Go to Home Depot or Lowe's.
All you need is a screwdriver or two provided you have standard sized holes in the door now.

Point of information.
For anyone needing to change locks.
These locks are expensive ($100-$125)
but they are great.
When I had a business, every time I changed employees, I changed locks.
With these I only needed to change codes.

If a friend needs to water the plants when you are away, you give them a code and then delete it when you get back.
And they are great for those people who are constantly losing their keys or locking them inside the house.
(Not too good for people who cannot remember their access code)

Schlage Home Security - Electronic Security

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MONTANA101...

You remind me of myself at 19. You seem very VERY mature for your age and you have a head on your shoulders. It was more common than not to let love fog your mind from doing the right thing. Im afraid that EVERYONE is right here... you need to change all the locks A.S.A.P., get all of his stuff together prior to him coming to pick them up. That will minimize the time he will be there for. Like it was stated from someone else... If he has not been "home" in 3 nights, he doesent need time to look for another place. He alrerady found one. Get him out of the house NOW! Sorry if that sounds harsh but its true. Close the account and try to do the same for this chapter of your life. As for your girlfriend, it takes two to tango. "IF" you feel that you crossed bounderies with her, she crossed them just as much as you did, I can't see that night being an issue. Let us know how it goes!