Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

marrepe123

Loved Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a guy on twitter. Marriedmoby. He is married and cheats with other women and recently, guys as well.
His stuff isn't good. I bought it and obviously the camera work is very amateur. He'll send you like 10 videos, but most at 30 seconds to a minute. Never a complete scene, often switching from different guys, and some bundles feature the same stuff. I lost my stuff from him and asked if he could resend and he basically said he has no memory of what were in the bundles at the time, so he just sent me a bunch of random stuff that I never even got the first time. Also, all of his videos are old. Like 2015. I downloaded it on my phone, and for some reason my files get organized in order of creation from the original creator. I don't know why. That's why he doesn't update new bundles. I

Zult

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
His stuff isn't good. I bought it and obviously the camera work is very amateur. He'll send you like 10 videos, but most at 30 seconds to a minute. Never a complete scene, often switching from different guys, and some bundles feature the same stuff. I lost my stuff from him and asked if he could resend and he basically said he has no memory of what were in the bundles at the time, so he just sent me a bunch of random stuff that I never even got the first time. Also, all of his videos are old. Like 2015. I downloaded it on my phone, and for some reason my files get organized in order of creation from the original creator. I don't know why. That's why he doesn't update new bundles. I
Yeah, I think he may be a fake person. Thanks for your report.

TheBlackwidow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES!!! His bundles are terrible and not worth it