Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else just really get off on stories where a guy cheats on his boyfriend or husband?
I don’t know what it is, but they get me so damn horny.

And while there are so many cheating wife/gf stories, there just aren’t as many gay stories.
Any recs?

Here are a couple of my faves:
Nifty Archive: adult-friends/his-best-friends-slut
Nifty Archive: adult-friends/once-a-cheater
Nifty Archive: adult-friends/uncle-billy
Nifty Archive: adult-friends/my-ex-roommates-dick
Nifty Archive: adult-friends/putting-out-for-the-frat-guy

fword

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cheating is fucking hot. I love being cheated on. Even better if I find evidence of the cheating, like cum encrusted underwear, another man’s cock on my bf’s breath. I love the idea of being cheated on with a guy with a much bigger cock. I like them making fun of me behind my back while I’m stuck at home jerking my little dick thinking about real men with big cocks.

Jenbebs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else just really get off on stories where a guy cheats on his boyfriend or husband?

And while there are so many cheating wife/gf stories, there just aren’t as many gay stories.
Any recs?

I think you’d like Nifty Archive: adult-friends/cheating

the first story always gets me

arnubian

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Any recs?

Btw, this one isn’t a cheating fic as far as I know, I copied the wrong link and couldn’t figure out how to edit my post lol:

BrazucaBoy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Loved that one. Shame he didn't continue it. I really liked that the main character didn't like being cheated on.

One thing I dislike aboutcheating fics is the cuckold fetish most of them have, ironically.

I mean, I like cheating fics, but I don't like that every one ends up "realizing that them being cucked actually turns them on." I really want fics in which there is cheating, I jerk off to the cheating scenes, but then there is the aftermath, the consequences, the drama. And then more sex.

Take (Nifty Archive: adult-friends/my-ex-roommates-dick). I loved it until the final twist for that very reason. Now, imagined that, instead of the main character being turned on by the fact that his boyfriend cheated on him with his friend and old crush, there was actual drama after it.

BrazucaBoy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you like cheating stories and the consequences and fall out of the cheating, then read the story I am currently writing now:

What A Mess

No cuckhold's in this story!

Sklar

Thanks, though the wife part kinda drives me away.

I want stories about cheating with consequences, but where men are cheating on men with men. If women are involved, only if the main character is cheated on by his boyfriend/husband with a women. I really dislike stories about married men cheating on their wives with men.

I'm gonna give it a try, though.

Like, I read stories about main character's best friend coming to stay with them and then catching his boyfriend and best friend fucking. Most of the times, the stories go the cuckold route, which I hate. Sometimes, the cheated on person acts like most would and there is a lot of sweet drama. And even in those, it ends without an explanation from the cheaters, or a reckoning. I wanna see that, lol

Reactions: tobysmells