Cheating on your gf...

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
Should it be done?

Ive been with the same gal for years, but on Sat night I was really drunk and kissed someone, cant even remember what she looked like. Anyway shes been texting me saying how shes gona fuk me next weekend.

I really want to but I shouldnt! ARGH!

:confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should it be done?
What a stupid question. No, it should not be done. :mad: The fact you are asking means you already know this.

Ive been with the same gal for years, but on Sat night I was really drunk and kissed someone, cant even remember what she looked like. Anyway shes been texting me saying how shes gona fuk me next weekend. I really want to but I shouldnt! ARGH! :confused:[/quote]:rolleyes: I make it a point of turning down anyone who can't spell fuck properly; but that's just me. :tongue:

Sounds like you are bored in your current relationship and thrilled that someone else finds you attractive. Sounds to me like this is the exact situation that is perfect for you to tell your gf you would like to take a break. If she asks why, 'tell her it's just that with school/work/holidays/family etc. you feel overwhelmed and need to step back and regroup.' Then you can go shag this chick w/o guilt.

When you get bored, which should take about 2 weeks, then you go back to your gf and say you were crazy to think she was the thing you needed to cut out of your life. Bring her a nice gift as well as flowers whe you do this.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand why people post messages like this. Do you honestly expect people to tell you "go on mate, cheat on your girlfriend, it's OK"....

We'll it isn't, and you shouldn't

You're in a relationship and unless it's an open relationship agreed by the both of you then there is no justification for even thinking about it. njqt466 suggested that you tell your girlfriend that you want to take a break, unless you're prepared that it could mean the end of your relationship it is an option.

Your other option would be to spice up your current sex life, spice up your relationship.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
It depends on how you see your relationship with your girl. And if u r planning to cheat, well break up with her, so that she isn't hurt by that, but on the other side: it isn't cheating when you split up. Do what you think is best, but don't follow your dick too much.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you want to have sex with this other girl then at least have the balls to break up with your current girlfriend first. Cheating is such a lowlife thing to do. If you want to bang this other woman then that's fine, but you should respect your current girl enough to not do it behind her back while still dating her.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you thought you were man enough to get into a grown-up relationship with this girl, then you should act like one for as long as it lasts.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
If you're 25 and have been in your relationship "for years", you probably have been missing out on a lot of potential sex (unless you have cheated before, of course). IMO, 25 is too young for most people to be in a LTR, and your post demonstrates why.

Break up with her, play the field a bit.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're 25 and have been in your relationship "for years", you probably have been missing out on a lot of potential sex (unless you have cheated before, of course). IMO, 25 is too young for most people to be in a LTR, and your post demonstrates why.
Break up with her, play the field a bit.

Bingo!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jeez people.. He was drunk!! Now the chick is texting him, it makes him feel randy and he wants to fuck her but knows he shouldn't. So what? All this analysis over a drunken episode.. lighten up.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
You've been with your girl for years so show her a little respect and keep your cock in your pants. If you want out to sleep around then be a man and arrange it with her or get out and let her find someone she can trust

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds to me like this is the exact situation that is perfect for you to tell your gf you would like to take a break. If she asks why, 'tell her it's just that with school/work/holidays/family etc. you feel overwhelmed and need to step back and regroup.' Then you can go shag this chick w/o guilt.

Yes, because being a cowardly, mendacious weasel about why you want to take a break gives you such a higher moral standing than just outright fucking around on your partner... :rolleyes:

Sugababy22

Just Browsing
Media
As for cheating, well he can just go out there and see if he can find another mouth that sucks that dick better then I do, at least in my case. So, if he cheats, well that's just well and fine, but I might just let him walk in on me in "our" bed with another man and see who gets mad. That will teach him.