Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, Have you ever had your hair cut from a different person in the hair salon and liked it more than your usual cutter? Then you want to continue going to the other person but feel somehow you are cheating on them? This is an odd thing as you should choose whoever you want but there is that elephant in the room if you dare let this go down.

So I have this with the auto service dealer guys. It makes me laugh and step back...but really just laugh. My main guy is a big ol straight man with a delicate ego. He was not there one day and I checked in with another guy named Don. Don and I started chatting...it was a slow afternoon and we had so much in common. Really enjoyed him. So the next time I check the car in I use Don and my regular guy had his nose out of joint. He actually talked to me about it! How do we know each other and was I mad at him? I know they want steady clients and have quotas but it was more than this. His feelings were hurt. I told the Don guy I better check in with the usual guy and he agreed. Now even when I check the car in and Don says hi...the regular guy has this look like "stop doing that." Went through this today at the auto place. Made sure I talked only to the regular guy and shook his hands and told him I appreciate him. When he looked away...Don caught my eye and just winked as if to say, "sorry"

How funny is this dynamic of a relationship that is not really that important to me except in the exact moment it is happening. Anyone else experience this feeling of "cheating"

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh gods yes..but my absolutely fabulous stylist is utterly crap at getting my eyebrows symmetrical which is one of my pet peeves.

I slink into another salon to get my eyebrows done pay my money and get the hell out as fast as possible. Then I have the guilt of sitting in my stylist's chair when I go for my next appointment cringing inside waiting for her to say something about my eyebrows.

Funny thing is I only feel guilt about this one thing and never about my sexual antics.
Strange but true.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have that problem, really. Rarely does a situation arise with the potential for me to 'cheat'. Hair-wise, a special lady comes to my house when I want my hair cut. She always does an excellent job and is quite cheap - who needs a salon? :tongue: I've had her for years.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know what to say except once you find someone who understands your hair (especially if you have hair like mine) you don't cheat on them and you remember their birthday and all gift giving holidays.
I don't know about the car dealership it might be time to take him out to lunch and say... "We had a good run together but there is someone else who really rocks my world and makes me feel young and more alive than I have ever felt before... I want you to know it's not you it's me... I'll always treasure our memories together and I'll never forget you but I think it's best if we go our separate ways with no hard feelings and regret... We have to both be strong and in time you will realize this is for the best. Aloha!"

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*
i am a follicle whore. for serious, a very love the one ya with kinda gal.

my car.. hell, no. i get parts from one place and one place only. if my baby needs something i can't fix, she's got her guy.
somethings ya just don't mess around with.
:wink:

hair grows back.. so, meh.

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My barber comes to me, saving me the expense of taking a cab. He's an amazing, sweet, great guy with mad skills with my fucked-up hair.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know what to say except once you find someone who understands your hair (especially if you have hair like mine) you don't cheat on them and you remember their birthday and all gift giving holidays.
I don't know about the car dealership it might be time to take him out to lunch and say... "We had a good run together but there is someone else who really rocks my world and makes me feel young and more alive than I have ever felt before... I want you to know it's not you it's me... I'll always treasure our memories together and I'll never forget you but I think it's best if we go our separate ways with no hard feelings and regret... We have to both be strong and in time you will realize this is for the best. Aloha!"

LOL, very funny. I figure my car won't last forever and then I will get an entirely different brand and be done with it...or will I?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah it can get complicated.

For a couple years I was going to the same barbershop every month and had the same young guy cutting my hair. Then he went to do his military service and the cut from the other barbers was just not the same. But I had friendly relations with the guys there and enjoyed the banter and the free tea and cigarettes! (Turkish barber shops are nothing like N. American ones). Then one day I went to get a cut and the shop was closed. I asked the neighbors where they had gone and no one knew. So I found a new guy and even though he is a big fat slob, he gives the best haircut I've ever had.

Six months ago I was in the car at a stop sign waiting for the traffic to clear and this guy comes running up to the window and starts asking me where I'd been and why hadn't I followed them to their new barber shop. It was one of the men from the first place. So I parked and went in to see their new barber shop and had a tea and they were asking why didn't I like them anymore and saying that my hair looked like crap! Really laying on a guilt trip. So to be nice, I let them cut it.

What a mistake. The next month, I went back to the fat slob and he was all pissed and huffy that someone else had touched my hair and fucked it up! He was quite put out. He didn't even give me the usual head/neck/should massage after the cut.

Now after a few months, we are ok again, but I think some element of trust has been lost. Maybe I need to take him out to dinner. And there is a certain intersection in the city that I have been avoiding.

Last edited:

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I semi cheated recently. I let my hair grow out and had it cleaned up at another location. My lady hair dresser didn't see me for a few months, and when I called recently she was like "oooooh well well, uh huh. yeah 12's good"

I explained when I came in and she saw it was grown out. All good.