cheating on your husband/boyfriend

hunkysteve10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
Any women here who have cheated on their boyfriend/husband with a man and found out he was much bigger than your boyfriend/husband.
If so would you tell him? And would you continue to cheat with the new man beacause of his size?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Hi,
Any women here who have cheated on their boyfriend/husband with a man and found out he was much bigger than your boyfriend/husband.
If so would you tell him? And would you continue to cheat with the new man beacause of his size?

You think size is a reason to tell or not to tell?
weird question anyway. cheating on partners is the dumbest thing you ever can do.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Truly, the size of a guys cock would have no significance on whether I continue my cheating ways - I can't even finish the thought I just wouldn't do it to begin with.
is there something perhaps that you can add to ask your question more succinctly? I mean, is what you want to know just whether or not a woman would cheat and continue cheating, with a big cocked guy?
Most women don't cheat for sexual reasons anyway, so I kinda doubt it would have any influence.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
Well an attitude to altitude maybe invariant but not inviolable so if it were reversed would the reverser have reversed and thought as much of the other?
And in telling would they consider what time would it be in and if was predictive.

If you go with predictive will it go with you ?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The magic 8 ball says: All signs point to yes.

Well an attitude to altitude maybe invariant but not inviolable so if it were reversed would the reverser have reversed and thought as much of the other?
And in telling would they consider what time would it be in and if was predictive.

If you go with predictive will it go with you ?

D

deleted73529

Not cheating, but my wife has fucked 3 hung guys outside of marriage with my approval. I'm only 5" x 3.75 and she admits she prefers bigger men...saying "size definitely matters."

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, there is not a cock large enough or a guy cute enough to make me cheat. Not an option.

Renee

Hi,

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never cheated, and I will never cheat. If I am in a relationship with a man, and have the URGE to cheat, then there is obviously something wrong with my relationship, and we will either work on our problems, or end the relationship. That's actually part of the reason I ended my last relationship. I didn't want to have sex with him anymore, I just kept wanting other men... that led me to realize the extent of our problems.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get out of one relationship before you get into another. If you're not putting 100% into a relationship what's the point of having one. I fully agree with Meg on this, wanting to cheat is a sign that the relationship you're in isn't fulfilling you, but do the adult thing and admit it's not working and get out of it before moving on to someone else. You can't have your cake and eat it.

txnrude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I kept trying to read your post but my attention kept being diverted to your avatar. anyway it is good to hear this type of mentality as I think more people should feel this way. I know too many friends who have cheated and I just want to smack them around. Also has anyone noticed that it seems recently women are cheating more than men? In the last 4 years I know 5 girls who cheated on their bf's and only 1 guy who cheated on his gf. I was always under the impression that men cheat more.
Sorry, there is not a cock large enough or a guy cute enough to make me cheat. Not an option.

Renee

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
The OP's question is not completely offbase. From years of observation it is my belief that size queens make of 10% of all women. Latest studies have indicated that almost 50% of women have cheated on a bf or husband. I don't really have much else to base what I'm about to say on, but I believe 5% of size queens would cheat on their husband or bf if the guy's dick is bigger. Especially if their husband or bf isn't big. Of the other 90% of women who are not size queens, extra size is still of some interest to many of them. I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that a very small percentage of them would also cheat out of curiosity and/or desire. Perhaps only 5% of non size queens would cave in because of dick size, but I'm guessing a bit too much on the percentage now. At any rate, if so, 5% of size queens is 1 out of every 20 women, and 5% of non size queens is about 5 out of every 90 women, so that adds up to 6 out of every 110 women will cheat based on penis size.

I'm aware my numbers are possibly way off, but nevertheless, it's apparent enough that some women will cheat because of penis size. I personally knew a guy that had a small penis and his wife cheated on him with just an average penis because she wasn't getting any satisfaction. So those cases will also bump up the percentage a bit.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get out of one relationship before you get into another. If you're not putting 100% into a relationship what's the point of having one. I fully agree with Meg on this, wanting to cheat is a sign that the relationship you're in isn't fulfilling you, but do the adult thing and admit it's not working and get out of it before moving on to someone else. You can't have your cake and eat it.

That only makes too much sense, but then again never leave your job without having another/better one already lined up ? That's just the way people think.

Now

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cheaters are soo desperat, I hate that some people do that.
If someone is not happy enough, to not cheat, they should just break it of.

smokingbbw

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am married but every once in a while I feel the need for a really big cock. I tell my hubby when that happens and he loves me enough to let me go find one. He doesn't want to watch or clean me up but he understands what I need.

Reactions: Naughty bhoy