Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well... I wouldn't be worrying toooo much!!! :wink:

Maybe she's never kissed a girl b4 and just wanted to give it a try...

It didn't go that far.... she told you straight away...

If it was a guy OF COURSE you'd be a lot more pissed off!!!!

As long as you know she still really likes cock you've got nuffin to worry about...

If it was me I'd be havin a talk about it in bed.:biggrin1:

X

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you considered it cheating, I would agree. You clearly do not feel she wen beyond the boundaries of your relationship, and should maybe have a nice talk with her, more clearly defining these boundaries for each other. Then maybe have hot sex, pretending her friend was there to help!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
in all fairness, drink is involved and she obviously regretted it straight after doing it. and by telling u straight away she obviously cares enough about you to tell you and not let this build up into a potentially relationship ending thing. so u got regret, love and maybe a lesson learned? not much to worry about. i agree though if it was a guy id be pissed. even when my gf tells me off guys that like her or someone else tells me i get annoyed even though she has no intention of going out with them. but then again i am the paranoid jelous type :biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's no different than if she had kissed a guy. Call it whatever you want. It is what it was.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks again to all the comments, I really appreciate it. A part of me is really turned on and another a little worried (just my insecurities I guess) I think she did enjoy it, and a respect her for being honest with me. In 11 years of marriage I have had no reason to distrust her. Our relationship is built on honesty.

Thanks

D

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No sure what to think!! Maybe I'm just stupid!!
On Saturday we were visiting at friends, you know having a good time shots of tequila so on and so forth. I was chatting to my best friend and my wife was seeing to my friends wife who obviously had too much to drink. Next thing my wife comes out almost in tears telling me we had to leave.
The story unfolds as follows. My wife was getting her friend settled in bed when things turned weird. At first her friend tried to kiss her and told her that she "loved" her (not sure what that meant!) my wife kept on trying to avoid her friends advances. Eventually she gave in a bit and one thing led to the other and she kissed her friend. The reason why my wife was so upset is that she kissed her back. (I kissed a girl and I liked it:biggrin1:)
She was upset because she felt she was cheating on me. Is this cheating? I kept on reassuring her that I was not upset (all guys fantasize about this kind of thing) She seems more upset than I am.
I would appreciate any feedback.

Cheers

D

if it is something the both of you can live with and not cause a problem in your marriage it's not cheating, that is your decision to make nobody elses

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I'd call that cheating. Seems to me she was just curious and it's not like she kissed another guy. Plus she went and told you about it so I dunno but it sounds like not really a big deal to me.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think I'd call that cheating. Seems to me she was just curious and it's not like she kissed another guy. Plus she went and told you about it so I dunno but it sounds like not really a big deal to me.

Thanks Tiff!!

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don' think it can be considered cheating if YOU (being the husband) liked it. That would be like having a 3some and calling it cheating. especially if she didn't come on to her and she immediately told you about it.

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think thats different. If I kiss the friend then it would be the same as her kissing another guy!! IMHO

My point is that why is it ok for her to do it? If you did it, I'm sure it would be thought of differently.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My point is that why is it ok for her to do it? If you did it, I'm sure it would be thought of differently.

Not sure, I've never been in that situation! Don't think I will be kissing a guy soon. We spoke this weekend and she said she sees it as cheating. But I don't feel the same way. Maybe I am a bit screwed in the head. :confused: