Cheating Stories...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by NenaLatina, Sep 12, 2007.

1. NenaLatina

NenaLatina New Member

ANYONE EVER CHEATED ON THEIR WIFE/HUSBAND OR GF/BF? WHATS THE STORY? OR IF U EVER GOT INVOLVED WITH A GUY/GIRL THAT WAS OR IS IN A RELATIONSHIP...:flirt:

2. LemacST

Gold Member

I've fucked around with my friend's girlfriend and I feel horrible about it. Cheating isn't cool. There's lots of whores out there who have fantasies about cheating on their husband which is rather sick I think.

3. justitalianlover

justitalianlover New Member

Albums:
    oh yes... it happend. In the past I always said "no way I will never cheat" but now I learned a big lesson... never say naver in the life could happen everything.
    And you? you cheated or got involved with someone in a relationship?

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Stop yelling.. we can hear you. No I haven't..

5. avantgarde

avantgarde New Member

Albums:
    nope, never. i know how to keep my privates private. Plus i know the devastation of being cheated on, so i have a VERY low opinion of people who, habitually, don't know how to control themselves.

By cheating we're speaking of entering into oral/penetration sex. Kissing can accidentally happen, but you have to willfully neglect your conscience to break out the heavy artillery. Being drunk only does so much, you can still hear the voice of reason, it's just easier to ignore it.

6. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    The third long-distance relationship I had (and last), I was cheated on. Since then, I don't do the long-distance thing (Washington to Pennsylvania... uhhuh, so likely).

Anyway, he said he has been single for 2 months (his prior boyfriend was local) and was looking for someone new. Being lonely, I accepted his proposal. Long story short, he went out of contact for 2 weeks. When I asked a friend of his where he might be, they told me he was with Kel (his ex). John came back and I confronted him about this claim. He quickly folded and admitted to it and I called it off. I still don't trust him to this day and we are strictly chat buddies now.

Yea, the drama of internet "love".

7. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    not really cheating (I hate that) but a girl left her bf after meeting me and hanging out with me
    basically I guess I just showed her that there were nice guys out there and she realized she did not care for how he treated her

it was one of the nicest feelings I have had in my life

Txcowby8 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted