Cheating wives

Short Staff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any married women here who have small dicked husbands who have cheated with a well hung lover?

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow this is somthing i would love to know more about Ladies? Do tell...please

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, google "cuckolding" and you'll get a lot of places to look.

actually, this blog could get you started:

Hot Wife Allie | Discussion about hot wife, cuckold and swinging relationships; Hotwife blog | Hotwivesonline.com

it's written by a couple engaged in cuckolding.

I always thought that cuckolding required the presence and/or knowledge of the husband, and cheating was simply just hidden and deceitful behaviour.

I think the original OP was referring to plain ol' cheating which is despicable at best. I know you were just answering someone else's inquiry, but I didn't want anyone confusing cuckolding and cheating.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always thought that cuckolding required the presence and/or knowledge of the husband, and cheating was simply just hidden and deceitful behaviour.

I think the original OP was referring to plain ol' cheating which is despicable at best. I know you were just answering someone else's inquiry, but I didn't want anyone confusing cuckolding and cheating.

hey, stop being right.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
It's along story, but I'm almost certain I had a girlfriend cheat on me. She had told me that she preferred my dick's size over her previous husband's size and her previous bf's size, which I had found out when she was talking about them one day both happened to be somewhat thicker, and much longer, than me.

During the time we went together I thought she considered me at least average. Fact of the matter is I was average in that I was 4.75 g x 5.75 nbp length (I'm into PE and am some bigger nowadays, though still average). Unfortunately, after we had broken up I later happened to find out she considered me smallish. I'll get to that.

Knowing what I know now, even though some women do prefer average over big, only a very small percentage of women prefer small. So I no longer really believe she thought my dick felt better since I found out she thought it was on the small side, not to mention what her ex gf told me. Hell, she never reacted during intercourse the entire time and would lay silent no matter what I did. I could get at least some reaction from her with oral. This was back in my party days and she had a wild gf that smoked weed and drank almost all the time. They had a falling out over something that I know longer recall what it was about.

After my ex gf and I had broken up I ran into that ex gf of hers in a bar and we got to talking. I told her that I had good reason to think my ex gf had cheated on me with another guy (not with her ex husband or ex bf, but a "friend"). During the long conversation her ex gf mentioned that evening that when my ex gf was married she had one day walked up to their house and could hear my ex gf making sounds that gave the impression she was being impaled, but with ecstacy mixed in. When she had brought up overhearing them my ex gf had told her that his dick hurt like hell but felt so damn good when she could forget the pain.

Her ex gf propositioned me that night (even though she was married). She claimed her husband would be cool with it, but I wasn't interested. She even went so far as to tell me he was barely 5" long but did have some extra thickness. I told her I was longer than that but not as thick. She told me that my ex gf had said I was very good at oral. Her ex gf sitting in front me loved oral and I realised that was really what she was after with me. She wanted to find out what she had heard from my ex. I don't know, but I suspected that maybe she was going to try and boost my confidence during intercourse but since I suspected that if she had reacted during intercourse I would have thought she was faking, whether she was or not.

Those were weird days. I actually ran into my ex gf's ex gf's husband in a nightclub months later (the one barely 5"). He was with a chick he had met in another nightclub earlier that night. He passed her off on me. They had sat down with me and then he eventually left leaving her with me. She was married! Her husband was out of town and before the night was over she tried to get me to a motel with her.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
while i obviously wish no emotional pain on anyone and therefore could never endorse such methods, the fact remains, the subject is still freaking HOTT ;-)

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any married women here who have small dicked husbands who have cheated with a well hung lover?

The real question is:
Are there any married men here who have small vagina-ed wives who have cheated on their wives with a big vagina-ed lover?

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wild horses couldn't drag a secret out of a woman. However, women seldom have lunch and go shopping with wild horses. Go figure.

You will need sodium penathol to find what you are looking for Im afraid...

...OB

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The real question is:
Are there any married men here who have small vagina-ed wives who have cheated on their wives with a big vagina-ed lover?

New category...Tiny Twat Humiliation!

Quick, someone find me a site devoted to chicks with shallow snatches who get off on being put in their place by real women with gigantic gashes fucking their husbands!

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wasn't there a guy that just wrote about this with his girlfriend and a member of LSPG? I can't remember his name but I think her member name was 'blank'. I read it on the LSPG RSS feed and so can't find it again but I don't think any member of that party found it sex or hot. :(

silverheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
doesnt it look like the woman featured in his profile album is not consistenly the same person in each photo

its strange

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New category...Tiny Twat Humiliation!

Quick, someone find me a site devoted to chicks with shallow snatches who get off on being put in their place by real women with gigantic gashes fucking their husbands!

That's too funny! I find any getting off on any kind of "humiliation" incomprehensible, though. But that's just me... plus I'm one of the "deep" women.