Cheating wives

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's too funny! I find any getting off on any kind of "humiliation" incomprehensible, though. But that's just me... plus I'm one of the "deep" women.

I've always had the theory that small penis humiliation has to do with validation. You see these men worry about their penis being too small and that people that say otherwise are just lying to them to make them feel better. When a sexual partner states that their penis is to small they finally feel validated and can thus finally relax (stimulating pleasure centers in the brain). Having "the problem" out in the open they feel they can finally relax and enjoy the sexual experience. Also, I would assume this thought process would all occur subconsciously.

It is analogous to the sub in a sub/Dom relationship. The sub is no longer accountable for their sexual desires or responsible for figuring out what their partners sexual desires are and can thus relax and enjoy the sexual experience.

This of course is all just theory. :)

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are some of my thoughts and of course this is just from talking with friends and such.

I think a lot of women tell the guy they are with that he is "big", "huge", "amazing", or whatever. Its part of sex and its expected.(a dis-service to men, imo)
The bottom line is that most women (from what I have experienced over the years) don't really have that many sex partners. They don't have the experience to really say who is big or huge. Perhaps to them the guy they are with is in fact big, but that is their opinion at that time.
I have friends who will say "oh he's big" and it will be someone I know and the fact is, he's not.
I have women friends who like larger cocks and a couple who prefer oral skills. Whatever floats their boats.
Another observation I have had is that exaggerated cock size usually comes from the str8 male and not the gay males.
I just had an encounter with a married guy who said he was 7.5" and thick. Well he was less then 6" and not so thick. I don't care but just don't inflate the description once the pants come off we know the truth.
Of course this probably has nothing to do with anything so....

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:lmao:

But seriously - it probably exists

In Mario Puzo's "The Godfather" (the book), the woman that Sonny cheats on his wife with is described as having an extremely large vagina. Apparently Sonny was the only one who could satisfy her. :biggrin1:

Now if we apply what we have learned from Pelepsi's thread on genetics and penis size I am left with a shocking realization. Fredo must have had a big dick too.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New category...Tiny Twat Humiliation!

Quick, someone find me a site devoted to chicks with shallow snatches who get off on being put in their place by real women with gigantic gashes fucking their husbands!

I am sure this is somewhere on the internet, and someone is making money on it! There is a sucker born every minute.:smile:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are some of my thoughts and of course this is just from talking with friends and such.

I think a lot of women tell the guy they are with that he is "big", "huge", "amazing", or whatever. Its part of sex and its expected.(a dis-service to men, imo)
The bottom line is that most women (from what I have experienced over the years) don't really have that many sex partners. They don't have the experience to really say who is big or huge. Perhaps to them the guy they are with is in fact big, but that is their opinion at that time.
I have friends who will say "oh he's big" and it will be someone I know and the fact is, he's not.
I have women friends who like larger cocks and a couple who prefer oral skills. Whatever floats their boats.
Another observation I have had is that exaggerated cock size usually comes from the str8 male and not the gay males.
I just had an encounter with a married guy who said he was 7.5" and thick. Well he was less then 6" and not so thick. I don't care but just don't inflate the description once the pants come off we know the truth.
Of course this probably has nothing to do with anything so....

did he forgot to tell you he measured from beneath ? ...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and HazelGod ...

you should have said tight women not with big vaginas.. lol....

is just the opposite from us.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and HazelGod ...

you should have said tight women not with big vaginas.. lol....

is just the opposite from us.

I remember seeing Yellowman at this concert once. He had this one song "Tight Vagina". That was the chorus so he sang it quite a few times. Can you imagine a Regae song where the chorus is "Tight vagina, tight vagina"?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Off the subject of vaginas and back on the subject of women and cheating...

Most women I've known who have cheated have done so mostly because of resentment and/or unmet emotional needs in the relationship, not because they were looking for a hung lover.

After all, cheating is a very big deal (no pun intended), and there's really no way to predict a man's penis size until he drops trou. I don't think most women would take that gamble just hoping they'll land a big one.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Off the subject of vaginas and back on the subject of women and cheating...

Most women I've known who have cheated have done so mostly because of resentment and/or unmet emotional needs in the relationship, not because they were looking for a hung lover.

After all, cheating is a very big deal (no pun intended), and there's really no way to predict a man's penis size until he drops trou. I don't think most women would take that gamble just hoping they'll land a big one.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know. I am not a woman. The two gf's that have cheated on me did it for different reasons.

My gf from HS cheated with one of my so-called friends from college. That was definitely not because of her emotional needs. He was a blatant womanizer and treated his lovers like shit. He was very nice and polite on a superficial level with women, but I heard and saw how he really felt about women straight from him.

The other woman who cheated on me did so because I basically abandoned her for days at a time when I was scoring dope in Spanish Harlem. In her case I can understand her infidelity. Of course she and my friend who she cheated with would be waiting for me to get some dope from me when I got home. All three of us are still friends and we have all been clean for 15 years.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes women know about his size ahead of time through word of mouth. Even a good size bulge in his pants can indicate he may have an above average size, and she might chance it upon that indication. He might even talk and indicate he has a big one. Whether he turns out to be above average or not is irrevelant, she was attracted to it and hoping. I know, I've witnessed that type lust plenty of times. Doesn't mean they cross the line, of course, but some would. With a good flaccid bulge (I'm not actually hung when erect though. I have PE to thank for my decent flaccid, and increased erect), I've had the opportunity plenty of times. I know what I'm talking about.

Having said that, I agree that the vast majority of women cheaters do it for emotional reasons. Last time I looked at a study it showed almost 50% of women have cheated on a bf or husband in their lifetime, and emotional needs was the major reason. That's up from an old study indicating 33%.

SexiJessica

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are there any married women here who have small dicked husbands who have cheated with a well hung lover?

Do boyfriends count? If so yes me, this weekend (first time ever :smile: ) with a hottie on this forum board (mentioning no names). It was mind blowingly awesome fun :eek:

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do boyfriends count? If so yes me, this weekend (first time ever :smile: ) with a hottie on this forum board (mentioning no names). It was mind blowingly awesome fun :eek:

Hooray, SexiJessica! for your honesty. What crap from everyone pretending this never happens or diverting attention from it by focusing on emotional reasons for cheating.

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
ur applauding this bitch's honesty for cheating on her bf with another guy...just cuz she admits it to a bunch of ppl whom she doesn't know on the internet?

wow...just, wow

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa! Who tuned into the puritan channel by mistake. This is a Web site about big dicks and sex. And this lady is sexy as hell. It's a fantasy for me and probably others. Chill out, 'bigdude' with no pics.

ur applauding this bitch's honesty for cheating on her bf with another guy...just cuz she admits it to a bunch of ppl whom she doesn't know on the internet?

wow...just, wow

D_Ken_Dahl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The human kind beleives it's more inteligent then all the other animals because:
-we're intelligent;
-we care for our children and old people;
-we created political societies to govern states, lands and people;
-we created writing;
-we advanced in tchnology world (from the invention of the wheel, all the way to going to the moon, etc...);

of course no other animal did these things or others, but animal didn't even:
-fought wars for insane reasons (alltough animals kill for eating, and land supremacy i must admit);
-didn't create mass distruction weapons;
-don't have cruel tribe rituals of any kind;
-don't shoot their parents;
-don't go to school w/ guns;
-don't get off on drugs on the week end;
-don't create forums to show off theyr dicks :biggrin1: .

All this because we are so amazed of women cheating, while we live in a world w/ very little "human values" left.
I didn't write this because I consider my self some sort of saint who lives out of all of this: I could be top of the list, or just someone like you that is reading.

P.S.: sorry if it was long

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

wow...just, wow

Assuming what was said was true, of course. You can never be sure of what is fact and what is boasting.

Otherwise, I more or less agree. Sex is great, cheating less so.

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leave sexijessica alone.
The forum asked the question, she answered honestly.I also applaud her.
If you don;t like it , Bigdude, why are you reading this threat.?

Bigdude, Geordie. If you don't like cheating and want to hear what we have to say about it, start a threat called, "10 reasons why cheating is bad", debate about it there.

Please don;t judging people on this forum, else we will never get honest answers.
Woman cheat as much as men do and the reasons are not always the husbands/ boyfriends fault. Just accept it. Women also get drunk , horny and curious and sometimes all at the same time.

The poster and others would like to hear from more woman, who cheated.., now you shut them up with your judgemental comments.