Cheating wives

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, so I'm married, OK?

Well, I met this hot guy on LPSG, and I don't want to say who he is, but he's Big and his name starts with a D. Anywayz, he is married too, but that's okay because we're both hot and horny and he's hung like an ox.

I flew to Toronto to meet him and he fucked me hard over one of the toilets in the bathroom at the airport. Then, in the cab, I fondled his monster cock and sucked him until he blew his massive load in my face and hair. I could see the cab driver was watch in the mirror and I could see his free hand that wasn't on the wheel stroking his cock.

By the time we got to the hotel, I was ready to be fucked again, so we started when he hiked up my short white skirt (I had nothing on under it) in the elevator. When we got to our floor, he had to quickly hide his erection in his pants but all the old ladies were just staring at his huge bulge, and the old men were ogling my hard nipples through my sheer lace shirt.

By the time we got to the hotel room, we were so hot and ready he took me in front of the door and all the coathangers were shaking and one fell on my head. I didn't even notice I had a bruise until the next day!!!!!!!!!! He dragged me by my hair to the bad and started fucking my ass so hard while I fondled my pierced clit. He reached around and kneaded my 34DD tits, then he fucked my ass harder and started pulling my hair. He pulled out his cock and shot all over my back.

When my disappiontingly average husband called, I told him I was having a wonderful time, and boy was I being honest. Then he put my son on the phone, who said, "Hi mommy I miss you," and I told him I missed him too. My tiny-cocked husband got back on the phone and said, "we both are counting the seconds until you get home, it's not the same without you."

After that, I let Mr. Big fuck me over and over again until my cunt was so sore I had to let him dribble ice on my pussy and lick it gently. Then I watched him suck himself as I fingered my clit and pussy, and we both came together, hard.

How's that for spank material?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, so I'm married, OK?

Well, I met this hot guy on LPSG, and I don't want to say who he is, but he's Big and his name starts with a D. Anywayz, he is married too, but that's okay because we're both hot and horny and he's hung like an ox.

I flew to Toronto to meet him and he fucked me hard over one of the toilets in the bathroom at the airport. Then, in the cab, I fondled his monster cock and sucked him until he blew his massive load in my face and hair. I could see the cab driver was watch in the mirror and I could see his free hand that wasn't on the wheel stroking his cock.

By the time we got to the hotel, I was ready to be fucked again, so we started when he hiked up my short white skirt (I had nothing on under it) in the elevator. When we got to our floor, he had to quickly hide his erection in his pants but all the old ladies were just staring at his huge bulge, and the old men were ogling my hard nipples through my sheer lace shirt.

By the time we got to the hotel room, we were so hot and ready he took me in front of the door and all the coathangers were shaking and one fell on my head. I didn't even notice I had a bruise until the next day!!!!!!!!!! He dragged me by my hair to the bad and started fucking my ass so hard while I fondled my pierced clit. He reached around and kneaded my 34DD tits, then he fucked my ass harder and started pulling my hair. He pulled out his cock and shot all over my back.

When my disappiontingly average husband called, I told him I was having a wonderful time, and boy was I being honest. Then he put my son on the phone, who said, "Hi mommy I miss you," and I told him I missed him too. My tiny-cocked husband got back on the phone and said, "we both are counting the seconds until you get home, it's not the same without you."

After that, I let Mr. Big fuck me over and over again until my cunt was so sore I had to let him dribble ice on my pussy and lick it gently. Then I watched him suck himself as I fingered my clit and pussy, and we both came together, hard.

*Gulp* Worked for me.:tongue: I remember it identically, except we ordered take-out Chinese half way through.

And you blew the delivery guy for a tip. His cock was small so we giggled at him.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Gulp* Worked for me.:tongue: I remember it identically, except we ordered take-out Chinese half way through.

And you blew the delivery guy for a tip. His cock was small so we giggled at him.

I forgot about that part. But, wasn't it you who blew the delivery guy? Or maybe I blew the delivery guy and you blew the room service guy... I don't know. I definitely know it was you who fucked the maid bent over her cleaning supply cart. I felt kinda bad, tho, when she got window cleaner in her eye.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I forgot about that part. But, wasn't it you who blew the delivery guy? Or maybe I blew the delivery guy and you blew the room service guy... I don't know. I definitely know it was you who fucked the maid bent over her cleaning supply cart. I felt kinda bad, tho, when she got window cleaner in her eye.

DC Deep told me that window cleaner was effective as birth control. I wasn't taking any chances.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah but it got in here eye. were you skull-fucking her? was i that passed out i didn't notice your cock buried deep into her eye-hole?

DC Deep told me that you and I, erm, I mean, the mystery LPSG member and I could go bareback on a special dispensation from him. he can stop STDs with his mind.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah but it got in here eye. were you skull-fucking her? was i that passed out i didn't notice your cock buried deep into her eye-hole?

DC Deep told me that you and I, erm, I mean, the mystery LPSG member and I could go bareback on a special dispensation from him. he can stop STDs with his mind.

He's like David Cockerfield. Maybe that's what DC stands for.:rolleyes:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, so I'm married, OK?

Huh huh huh...she said "cock"...huh huh huh...

:biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You meant Big Dreamer? There was me thinking it was Big Dirigible

Yet another fantasy ruined, I was hoping to get a nice 3some going with you two :mad:

Oh come on, you know you love the Big Dreamer!! He's got the hawtest cock on LPSG according to him.

I'm sure big dirge will join us in our frolic if you hand in your moderator title.

Huh huh huh...she said "cock"...huh huh huh...

:biggrin1:

Huh huh huh.... I can, like, huh huh, see your boobs in your, like, gallery... huh huh.

I found it a bit short on 'pink love tunnel', 'pork sword' and 'gallons of jizz'.

FUCK! I guess next time I'll just have to try a little harder.

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
oh plz, we all knew this was some pathetic cuckold-post

furthermore, im just as entitled to state my opinion on THIS board, in THIS thread as everybody else

"well bigdude, if you don't like it, why are you reading it?" Cuz i had to READ it to determine that i didn't LIKE what i read...lol christ

And after reading the TITLE to this garbage thread, I thought I'd hear feedback from women who've cheated, felt REMORSE, and learned from their experience. Guess not tho, some guys just wanna hear cheat stories to get off on. So IMO, girls and guys who DO cheat, especially with no bad feelings, deserve to be cheated and shitted all over. Of course this condones more cheating, but they deserve to feel some heartache and pain is what im sayin.

So yes, consider me a SAINT because i would never fuck with a woman's feelings and make my gf whom i'm suppose to love and cherish feel like dirt

Oh and about the "bigdude no pics" comment, i suppose ive never had a camera around and figured "well, why not a cock-shot?" Sry bud, i got jack-shit to prove to u or anybody

the end

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
On the other hand...snoozan, i applaud u...givin these internet scoundrals somethin to jerk to, while having a sense of humor lol

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah big_dude . I am a real internet scoundrel because I like to read about cheating wives and girlfriends for some jerk off material or to curious to find out why and how it happened and what the effects were on the relationship. . watch out I might just steal your wallet while I am jerking of to it.