Cheating Women?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
DNA test is not important now. You know what? I think you are the most tolerant guy on Earth, if this is a true story.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually there are three sides to every story his, hers, and the truth (usually something in between). Speaking from my experiance many times we ignore the obvious and stick the marriage out for our kid's...

Whilst there are always two sides to every story, based on your side, I can't see why you would want to stay married to her. I think she has used you at every point, and will continue to do so. Maybe you can live with that.

julie8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are many reasons people cheat, but I feel like they should never get another chance.:mad:

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
speaking from the point of somehow whose parents actually cheated.

leave her, for ur own good and the kids. if u in fact have the best intention for the kids, then leave her and do ur best as a father, remain positive and all will be well.

the respect is most important, and if u have none for urself no one will show it to you.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree with him that a dna test doesn't matter.

whatever the test says, those kids are his. they love him and they call him daddy. he's hugged them, bathed them, wiped their tears and taught them right from wrong.

i have great admiration for him for not doubting his connection to those innocent babies, who have no control over how their mother has behaved.