Cheating

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
i hate how some guys think that they're not cheating on their wives if they're getting it on with men. Stop lying to yourselves cheating is cheating no matter if ur fucking a prostitute, another chick , another guy , a trans. it's still cheating unless u have an arragement with your partner. but in that case ur relationship really is a joke. Sorry but i'm sick of people trying to cover shit up. If u cheat, then say u cheat why lie on an internet forum.

If you fuck around alot and ur a man or woman well guess what your a slut. Embrase it, snort it, fuck it just dont deny it.

Sick of this bullshit especially from married men/men with gfs. for fuck sakes i get homosex is different but shit its still sex and it's still cheating. just like if ur gf/wife decided to start fucking her mother in law.

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you upset because you are "the other woman" or are you upset because it will never be the relationship you are looking for. It seems like if you are upset because you are going into a sexual relationship with someone who wont commit to a relationship with you on all levels, if thats the case, you chose this right? If its because they don't tell you, then I am sorry to hear that but you gotta move on.
And both men and women cheat alike, it sucks, it hurts, and I don't think anyone really believes its not cheating. Some people just care about getting off.
If you forget that people do fucked up things you will constantly feel like your in a black hole and you can't get out.

dude252007

1st Like
Media
I don't think a person has to be personally affected by something to have an opinion. I disagree with a sexually themed Pride parade but it does not have an effect on me.

Media
This is why I keep to myself these days. I have friends that fuck anyone they want, it is their charisma. I don't have all that fun stuff so I take my breaks where I can get them.

I have no clue how people do it, relationships seems to be so difficult and often wind up a hot mess. I don't agree with "open relationships" IMO it is just a pass for fucking around with permission. Even then, I know people that have been hurt in open relationships.

Good luck with everything.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was with you until the part about "but in that case ur relationship really is a joke."

That may be the case for you and your personal beliefs, but to judge others that way is wrong. Many couples that openly "play" have a stronger, more loving relationship than most monogamous couples.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you fuck around alot and ur a man or woman well guess what your a slut.

oh please. In this day and age? come on.
If you're young and you practice safe sex, there's nothing wrong with having a little fun, see what's out there..no big deal. In fact, I think people should fuck around a lot more before they get married, that way they would be more certain when it comes to choosing the right person to get married with which would avoid cheating later on.which is what you're ranting about. have you ever thought of this way?

and btw don't even try to pretend this isn't about you. You've been clearly cheated on.

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
oh please. In this day and age? come on.
If you're young and you practice safe sex, there's nothing wrong with having a little fun, see what's out there..no big deal. In fact, I think people should fuck around a lot more before they get married, that way they would be more certain when it comes to choosing the right person to get married with which would avoid cheating later on.which is what you're ranting about. have you ever thought of this way?

and btw don't even try to pretend this isn't about you. You've been clearly cheated on.

1. i have not been cheated on. 2. i'm not saying anything is wrong about being a slut, im just saying if u have alot of casual sex your a slut. fact. Why deny it? why try and give it another name.

It's kinda annoying like when some black people in the usa claim to be dominican, porta rican, mexican etcetra and claim not to be black. Black is ur race, dominican etc is ur nationality.

If you have an abortion, yes your a murderer. not saying their is anything wrong with abortion or anything, but it is what it is. If you kill another human being (foetus) it is murder. I'm just being correct.

i know words like slut and murder have negative conotations but it is what it is. Just like a child born out of wedlock is a bastard. It is what it is.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
To aussie: calm down cujo. Sounds like you've been cheated on. As for relationships being a joke if they're open... who do you think you are to judge other people and how they feel about their own relationships? If it's something both partners have agreed to, and TRULY are ok with... then it's perfectly fine. In most case, in fact, it opens up the lines of communication between both people more. Of course, my opinion is, couples that play together, stay together. In other words, if two people in a couple are gonna fuck around, it might as well be both of them fucking around with the same people, in the same bed/shower/tent/etc ;p but, that's just my opinion.

I don't think a person has to be personally affected by something to have an opinion. I disagree with a sexually themed Pride parade but it does not have an effect on me.

To dude: no, one does not have to be personally affected by something to have an opinion, HOWEVER, people with such vehement opinions as aussie usually have been affected by whatever thing it is.

and before you talk about disagreeing with pride parades... I'm going to educate you. When you are a homosexual, and therefore deal with the things a hugely discriminated against minority has to deal with, it makes perfect sense... especially because it's not like any other minority, you don't *know* it since you were born. You can't look at your self like an ethnic group would.. and go, oh, that's the color of my skin... ok. It's something you have to come to terms with, after which it's something you have to deal with in telling your family/friends/etc... and even after which it's something you have to deal with while be discriminated against by a large number of so called "loving" religious groups and other bigots. It's the ONLY minority still legally discriminated against. So don't go jumping on your soap box about something you have no idea about. As far as all that goes though, pride parades originally started in commemoration of the stonewall riots(if you don't know what they are, look it up)... and to this day, that is still their actual purpose... it's just grown and evolved, as anything and everything in this world does.

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
To aussie: calm down cujo. Sounds like you've been cheated on. As for relationships being a joke if they're open... who do you think you are to judge other people and how they feel about their own relationships? If it's something both partners have agreed to, and TRULY are ok with... then it's perfectly fine. In most case, in fact, it opens up the lines of communication between both people more. Of course, my opinion is, couples that play together, stay together. In other words, if two people in a couple are gonna fuck around, it might as well be both of them fucking around with the same people, in the same bed/shower/tent/etc ;p but, that's just my opinion.

To dude: no, one does not have to be personally affected by something to have an opinion, HOWEVER, people with such vehement opinions as aussie usually have been affected by whatever thing it is.

and before you talk about disagreeing with pride parades... I'm going to educate you. When you are a homosexual, and therefore deal with the things a hugely discriminated against minority has to deal with, it makes perfect sense... especially because it's not like any other minority, you don't *know* it since you were born. You can't look at your self like an ethnic group would.. and go, oh, that's the color of my skin... ok. It's something you have to come to terms with, after which it's something you have to deal with in telling your family/friends/etc... and even after which it's something you have to deal with while be discriminated against by a large number of so called "loving" religious groups and other bigots. It's the ONLY minority still legally discriminated against. So don't go jumping on your soap box about something you have no idea about. As far as all that goes though, pride parades originally started in commemoration of the stonewall riots(if you don't know what they are, look it up)... and to this day, that is still their actual purpose... it's just grown and evolved, as anything and everything in this world does.

look stop trying to analyse me it wont get you anywhere. i'm stating my opinion ok. i believe relationships are about monogamy, like alot of people do. i have not to my knowledge been cheated on. but i find down low behaviour disguisting. P.s. how are u discriminated against? by not being allowed to marry? well dude marriage is a priveledge not a right.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
look stop trying to analyse me it wont get you anywhere. i'm stating my opinion ok. i believe relationships are about monogamy, like alot of people do. i have not to my knowledge been cheated on. but i find down low behaviour disguisting. P.s. how are u discriminated against? by not being allowed to marry? well dude marriage is a priveledge not a right.

I never tried to analyze you. That'd be like looking into a fishbowl. I simply stated the truth. If you wanna condemn others though, find somewhere else to do it. We don't need no trolls under this bridge hunny.

As for the many varied ways homosexuals are discriminated against, I refer you to this thread: http://www.lpsg.org/132835-maine-becomes-state-5-allow-6.html#post2417984

and specifically this post: http://www.lpsg.org/2417984-post80.html

As for marriage being a privilege and not a right... are you batty? In my understanding equal treatment under the law of all citizens is a right. Legal discrimination in any form is purely unconstitutional. Think before you speak. It'll do you a world of good.

and in case you don't go check out that other thread I leave you with the last quote I left in there:

"(Sometimes)It is wiser to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

You are the weakest link.

Goodbye.

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
I never tried to analyze you. That'd be like looking into a fishbowl. I simply stated the truth. If you wanna condemn others though, find somewhere else to do it. We don't need no trolls under this bridge hunny.

As for the many varied ways homosexuals are discriminated against, I refer you to this thread: http://www.lpsg.org/132835-maine-becomes-state-5-allow-6.html#post2417984

and specifically this post: http://www.lpsg.org/2417984-post80.html

As for marriage being a privilege and not a right... are you batty? In my understanding equal treatment under the law of all citizens is a right. Legal discrimination in any form is purely unconstitutional. Think before you speak. It'll do you a world of good.

and in case you don't go check out that other thread I leave you with the last quote I left in there:

"(Sometimes)It is wiser to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

You are the weakest link.

Goodbye.

huh you gay rights freaks are so dillusional. Marriage is a church institution. i have nothing against gaycivil unions. just dont call it marriage, have all the same benefits just dont call it marriage

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
1. i have not been cheated on. 2. i'm not saying anything is wrong about being a slut, im just saying if u have alot of casual sex your a slut. fact. Why deny it? why try and give it another name.

It's kinda annoying like when some black people in the usa claim to be dominican, porta rican, mexican etcetra and claim not to be black. Black is ur race, dominican etc is ur nationality.

If you have an abortion, yes your a murderer. not saying their is anything wrong with abortion or anything, but it is what it is. If you kill another human being (foetus) it is murder. I'm just being correct.

i know words like slut and murder have negative conotations but it is what it is. Just like a child born out of wedlock is a bastard. It is what it is.

Are you serious? Really?!? Wow. Just... wow. Last time I checked "black" is not a race, it's a color. Just ask crayola. You don't run around calling Asian people "yellow" do you? What about Caucasians? If they have a tan do they fall under the race of "brown"? What if they aren't tanned... are they then classified under "off white" or "eggshell"? As for the classification of Dominican, Puerto Rican, and Mexican... they're called Hispanic hunny... not black.

As for people who get abortions being murderers... well, that's just silly. You can't murder a few cells. A fetus, or a zygote.. is something that may Eventually develop into a human. It is not a human.

In this one post alone, I'm pretty sure you've insulted about 95% percent of the members of this forum. You're a blatant bigot, who obviously doesn't even know what they're talking about. Leave your ineptitude at the door please. Oh, and stop spouting your skewed opinions like they're facts. K, thx.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
huh you gay rights freaks are so dillusional. Marriage is a church institution. i have nothing against gaycivil unions. just dont call it marriage, have all the same benefits just dont call it marriage

Marriage is a legal institution and always has been.. just ask the sumerians, and the very first historically recorded code of laws

If it were a purely religious institution, you wouldn't be able to get married in a courthouse.

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
Marriage is a legal institution and always has been.. just ask the sumerians, and the very first historically recorded code of laws

If it were a purely religious institution, you wouldn't be able to get married in a courthouse.

then why not just take the civil liberties and leave the religious aspect alone?
why must you try and change religious doctrine to suit your lifestyle?

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
P.S. Marriage existed way before the church was even a thought form.

The church isn't the oldest religion bud... and the religions that ARE older... accept all people and don't sling hate.

Do some research.

ur an idiot. i know marriage has existed before religion. i know catholocism/christianity isnt the oldest religion. for example i know judaism is older. and im sure their are alot even more older then judaism. but u notice something else. no religion ever indorced homoseual unions. none of them.

But i believe as i have stated that gays should be allowed to have civil unions with the same rights as str8s however just avoid calling it marriage. because that is a private club reserved for heterosexual couples.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
then why not just take the civil liberties and leave the religious aspect alone?
why must you try and change religious doctrine to suit your lifestyle?

Change religious doctrine to suit my "lifestyle"? No no. Now you're putting words in my mouth. I never said I wanted to change anything about your religion. I simply want fanatics like you to keep your religious doctrine out of my life. There IS more than one religion you know. In fact, the one I aspire to accepts me as I am. As I was made to be.

ur an idiot. i know marriage has existed before religion. i know catholocism/christianity isnt the oldest religion. for example i know judaism is older. and im sure their are alot even more older then judaism. but u notice something else. no religion ever indorced homoseual unions. none of them.

But i believe as i have stated that gays should be allowed to have civil unions with the same rights as str8s however just avoid calling it marriage. because that is a private club reserved for heterosexual couples.

Actually, wrong again bucko.. but that's to be expected. Multiple religions endorse homosexual unions. A small list would include some sects of christianity, some sects judaism, paganism, wiccans, buddhists... and those aren't the only ones. Also, let me remind you of the greek people.. oh, and perhaps.. did you forget about the romans. Both societies endorsed a union between two men. On top of that, the majority of the rest of the world now a days does. As always, the united states falls behind in progress. Though I have faith it will come to it's senses eventually.

Enough baiting me though. Obviously talking to you is like talking to a half painted canvas. You have the outlines of a picture... but you lack so much.