Cheating

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for fuck sakes! im single. no fuck buddies, no gfs, no wife, nothing!!! I was just stating my opinion that open relationships dont work, how you take my opinion is ur problem. I also believe that cheating is wrong and disguisting as cheating is cheating no matter if u fuk a man or woman.
Nope. Beeeeg difference between expressing an opinion and being condescending, judgmental, disrespectful and imposing in one's approach.

Newsflash: Just because you think that the world is a pyramid, it doesn't mean that everybody else has to share that belief and operate from that belief...and it doesn't entitle you to judge or condemn them for doing so. It's their right just as you have the right to decide for yourself.

You may want to see this response to your other post as well. :rolleyes:

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
wooooaaaahhhh honey. your facts are not the same as my facts. here in lies the predicament, ur reality i subjective and emotionally charged. you are confusing facts with with cultural perceptions. case in point, the bit about abortion being murder, you see a foetus as being a human life from the point at which fertilisation occurs, i disagree, i see that as a potential human by the same rational contraception is also murder, ( come to think of it if a million sperm are released and only one makes it, is he an accomplice in circumstantial genocide?) i digress.....
my reality states that a foetus become a human life at the point where it goes from being cells to feeling (the earliest smile detected in a foetus is at 12 weeks) ( also the stage at which muslims believe god breathes life into a body)
some of what you are saying simply are not facts, please do not tote them as such.

peace.

bgr_thn_avrg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for fuck sakes! im single. no fuck buddies, no gfs, no wife, nothing!!! I was just stating my opinion that open relationships dont work, how you take my opinion is ur problem. I also believe that cheating is wrong and disguisting as cheating is cheating no matter if u fuk a man or woman.

OK, what someone does is their thing. Frankly I'm morally indifferent and accept someone who does all kinds of shit as long they are honest about it and have integrity. I've never seen an open relationship where the couple stays together or ends up really happy though. I suppose it is the level of honesty and integrity and not the acts that are disgusting or whatever. Like if you are with someone, but have reservations about your ability to be committed, then just make sure it's out there. It's the saying,"this is amazing and you are amazing and this all I want" and then doing shit behind their back, or the next day being like,"hey I know what I said, but I'm gone, I found someone else I want to fuck around with."

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i (I) respect peoples religion, im (I'm) not religious and i have an education, do you? religion (Religion) should not change there (their) docrine (doctrine), which has lasted 1000's of years, too (to) suite (suit) some complaining gays.

Sorry...but if you're going to be judgmental, condescending and then try to justify your mightier than thou attitude by playing the "education" card...you really should check your basic spelling skills before you sit down at the table.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, aussie8in has effectively been banned.

Cheers.

Other than that, bgr thn avrg summed it up well.

It's a social institution. It was originally a social institution, remains so, and will remain so in the future. The fact that religion has been tacked on to it is unimportant. Religion covers many social institutions... including crime and punishment.... but you don't see people in the streets stoning their neighbors for being adulterers or not sacrificing a bull every week.

Anyone who tries to argue that gay marriage should therefore not be allowed because your religion disagrees has an invalid argument, period.

Its ok for you to disagree with it in your own church to your congregation.. it's even ok to think that myself and all other homosexuals are going to hell.. but when you try to force your religious beliefs on others you are trying to create a theocracy...

We live in a democracy...

in which equal human rights to all has never historically been voted on but has legislatively been implemented.

End of discussion.
Deal with it.

Last edited:

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
booorrriiiinnnnngggg

anyone seriously trying to get by on this excuse would have cheated either way.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
Isn't the question really about whether it is alright for someone in a committed relationship to slip over to the other extreme by having a bit of casual sex?

Human beings are imperfect, but most of us grow up with an awareness of the restraints which society places on sexual relations AND, one would hope, also our very own conscience.

If one views sex as entertainment, it would seem that it does not matter who the partner in that sex is.

But, some of us view sex, when it happens, as a wonderful way of confirming the bond that has come to exist between one person and another. Casual sex, sex with no commitment, pales in comparison with the wonderful fantastic sex in a committed relationship.

Wise persons avoid those things which ignore the beauty and mystery of sex, those actions which degrade rather than enhance the dignity of all concerned parties.

Corius,

What about cyberspace sexual relationships? Do you think they also qualify as cheating?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i hate how some guys think that they're not cheating on their wives if they're getting it on with men. Stop lying to yourselves cheating is cheating no matter if ur fucking a prostitute, another chick , another guy , a trans. it's still cheating unless u have an arragement with your partner. but in that case ur relationship really is a joke. Sorry but i'm sick of people trying to cover shit up. If u cheat, then say u cheat why lie on an internet forum.

If you fuck around alot and ur a man or woman well guess what your a slut. Embrase it, snort it, fuck it just dont deny it.

Sick of this bullshit especially from married men/men with gfs. for fuck sakes i get homosex is different but shit its still sex and it's still cheating. just like if ur gf/wife decided to start fucking her mother in law.

Strangely enough the whole idea of "cheating" has a lot of moral undertones to it. It says that is it wrong as in evil and bad. Who says it's wrong? The guy's girlfriend or wife? his family? her family? The fact is this is a religious issue as far as I'm concerned. If a guy cheats on his woman, then it's up to them to figure about what to do about it. It's not up to the church or the government or anyone else. If your morality says that it's ok to cheat, then who the fuck should care? If your woman cares, then she should dump you. If she doesn't, then what's the problem? I'm kind of tired of hearing about "cheating" in so many online sources.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
Strangely enough the whole idea of "cheating" has a lot of moral undertones to it. It says that is it wrong as in evil and bad. Who says it's wrong? The guy's girlfriend or wife? his family? her family? The fact is this is a religious issue as far as I'm concerned. If a guy cheats on his woman, then it's up to them to figure about what to do about it. It's not up to the church or the government or anyone else. If your morality says that it's ok to cheat, then who the fuck should care? If your woman cares, then she should dump you. If she doesn't, then what's the problem? I'm kind of tired of hearing about "cheating" in so many online sources.

I seem to know that males, the huge majority of them anyway (99.9%), want sex every day, whereas most women don't, apparently. So the married guy has only three natural options: masturbation, cheating or hiring a prostitute. Should masturbation be thought of as "cheating", that is, cheating with your own body? If so, then we are all cheaters, lol. Often, in a marriage, after many years, there is love, but virtually no sex. In a such a context, how can cheating be so evil? Biology speaks louder than the law. The only reserves I would have against cheating, if anything, is that the cheater can get emotionally involved (in this case, his marriage is under great risk) or he can get a STD and transfer it to his wife. Prostitution is just a kind of business. It shouldn't be morally judged, should it?

I know, these are just a few very loose thoughts.