Chechnya to send gays to concentration camps for extermination

Anyway Tripod, why revivishing this thread? This Story and the Russia hacking conspiracy Ones are both Dead, you don't find them in media anymore. Trump is doing what democrats and republicans wanted: escalating tension toward Russia and hopely start WW3, so those bullshits are not required anymore. The Threads Will die and sheeps Will Just forget how suckers they have been. Don't waste time.
Go on, retired hurt. Gays are being rounded up and tortured but the real atrocity here is your soggy little wieners being slighted. Ooooh, "your insults are violation of the TOS". Boo fucking hoo.

Reactions: 950483

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, it's been on my mind for a little while. I noticed that you were giving detailed advice to the pumpers, which must mean you know a thing or two about it personally. It felt like a clue as to why you seem so puffed up yet insubstantial. If you and tripod want to turn your genitals into nightmares with human hair on, that's your lookout, but don't expect me to take your judgement seriously. You're delusional about your own dicks, why should you be trusted on weightier matters?

Again, with the insults and now you are stooping to body shaming? Stay classy.

Personal insults are not allowed dude... debate or provide counter-arguments but do NOT engage in body shaming.

Body shaming is the sort of stuff sadists participate in... sadists deliberately take pleasure in hurting others. Don't be a sadist... nobody likes a sadist.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Anyway Tripod, why revivishing this thread? This Story and the Russia hacking conspiracy Ones are both Dead, you don't find them in media anymore. Trump is doing what democrats and republicans wanted: escalating tension toward Russia and hopely start WW3, so those bullshits are not required anymore. The Threads Will die and sheeps Will Just forget how suckers they have been. Don't waste time.

Yeah, let's pretend this isn't happening either, that it's all a bunch of anti-Russian propaganda conjured up by warmongers looking to blame Russia for anything and start WWIII. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You two must read from the script.

Yeah you are right we should export sexual tolerance. Let's nuke them.

No one said anything about nuking someone, champ.

Presumably people like you who argue on behalf of the "right" to hate and be intolerant of gays, minorities, Muslims, immigrants and anyone else HATERS need to feel superior to, ALSO understand that it is OUR right to call it out and condemn it for WHAT IT IS.

Spin it all you want. The right to hate, discriminate, demonize, and persecute others for their differences is EXACTLY what you're defending.

It's like arguing how the fkng NAZIS had a self determined right to mass murder Jewish people.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, let's pretend this isn't happening either, that it's all a bunch of anti-Russian propaganda conjured up by warmongers looking to blame Russia for anything and start WWIII. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You two must read from the script.

Again... you could start to give a shit about the countless LGBT people that have been tortured and abused BY AMERICAN ALLIES Saudi Arabia, Qatar or Kuwait... you could give a shit that US ALLIES Saudi Arabia & Yemen have a PUNISHMENT OF DEATH for being gay. You have zero outrage for that, yet muster up pre-programed outrage about ALLEGED abuses happening in a country that doesn't even have an American Embassy located in it.

You scream SOMETHING MUST BE DONE about ALLEGED abuses in Chechnya but DON'T WANT TO LIFT A FINGER TO PREVENT US ALLIES SAUDI ARABIA & YEMEN FROM HAVING A DEATH PENALTY FOR BEING GAY.

That's how I know it's ALL ABOUT A DISINFORMATION AND SLANDER CAMPAIGN AGAINST RUSSIA... you ARE CHERRY PICKING YOUR LGBT OUTRAGE TO ONLY INCLUDE NON US ALLIES... it's a selective outrage... one that leaves out any country that is an ally of the US, focusing solely on the human rights abuses of Russia, Iran and North Korea... while eschewing the monstrous human rights abuses of our allies.

In other words, your outrage is conditional... conditional on whether or not the country or region in question is an ally of the West or not. Allies of the West get your implicit approval for their human rights abuses while you constantly harp about Russia and their allies.

In short, it's the typical hypocrisy you get out of liars, cheats and scoundrels. Sleep tight CHAMP!

Spin it all you want. The right to hate, discriminate, demonize, and persecute others for their differences is EXACTLY what you're defending.

No we are saying simply that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and that also you are being hoodwinked due to your regional naivety and blind spot-like bias.

We aren't defending ANYTHING you describe. We are AGAINST hate, discrimination, demonizing and persecution of others for their differences... not believing a cadre of poorly constructed lies has nothing to do with that. The Russian LGBT Network is LYING... Novaya Gazeta is LYING... Human Rights Watch is being LYING to by the Russian LGBT Network... it's all a pack of lies.

if there was evidence... it would have come out by now. Chechnya might be 3rd world but even the 3rd world has cell phones... where is the footage of these detention sites? I've seen some grainy satellite shots that could literally be photos of any old building... but NO FOOTAGE... NO concrete evidence. Not even some flimsy indirect evidence... just hearsay and anecdotal accounts... NONE OF WHICH would hold up in a court of law.

You could have waited for the evidence but that wouldn't have suited your Neo-Conservative goals... your Neo-Conservatve goals consist of constant pressure on the Russian smear campaign. It's not even thinly veiled at this point.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
makes as much sense as ..
mind you i thought i was a fan of Nietzsche
once
when pursuing philosopy,uneducated pseudo gay me

History[edit]
German idealism[edit]
Schelling raised the question of the uncanny in his late Philosophie der Mythologie of 1835, postulating that the Homeric clarity was built upon a prior repression of the uncanny.[4]

In The Will to Power manuscript Nietzsche refers to nihilism as "the uncanniest of all guests" and, earlier, in On the Genealogy of Morals he claims it is the "will to truth" that has destroyed the metaphysics that underpins the values of Western culture. Hence, he coins the phrase "European nihilism" to describe the condition that afflicts those Enlightenment ideals that seemingly hold strong values yet undermine themselves

A gay with the usarne 'hunghorse' accusing the others of being unable to deal with their own penis size, isn't that grand? :) Let him eat his liver.
What has gay got to do with the price of tea in that sentence? Makes no sense. This from a pair who can't stand to be challenged by a woman, so start calling her a 'dude'. Keep pumping.

Again, with the insults and now you are stooping to body shaming? Stay classy.

Personal insults are not allowed dude... debate or provide counter-arguments but do NOT engage in body shaming.

Body shaming is the sort of stuff sadists participate in... sadists deliberately take pleasure in hurting others. Don't be a sadist... nobody likes a sadist.
It's not your body, offputting as it is, that you need to be ashamed of, it's your mind and lack of judgement. A man who can't stand to beaten in argument by a woman so resorts to calling her a dude. Then you start whining about body shaming. What a fragile little ego you have.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not your body, offputting as it is, that you need to be ashamed of, it's your mind and lack of judgement. A man who can't stand to beaten in argument by a woman so resorts to calling her a dude. Then you start whining about body shaming. What a fragile little ego you have.

A). Nobody has "beaten me" in an argument. Said member has a faked verification pic... men posing as women on this board has been a problem for a looooong time. Women with faked verification pics 9 times out of 10 turn out to be men posing as women. I feel pretty confident that a female member with a fake verification pic could very well be a man.

B). This is the sort of personal attack that members participate in when they have NO ARGUMENT LEFT TO GIVE. You realize that not a shred of these Chechnya allegations contain any EVIDENCE THAT COULD BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW. The allegations all rely on hearsay and anecdotal accounts. I've repeatedly pointed this out and instead of realizing that your "side" has no actual evidence... you resort to SHOOTING THE MESSENGER with personal attacks.

We aren't allowed to engage in personal attacks... I AM NOT ALLOWED TO INSULT YOU LIKE YOU JUST INSULTED ME. All I can do is report your posts and hope a moderator does their job.

Plus... I'm not interested in pointing out that you have a small penis paired with delusions of grandeur, that would be mean. I don't want or NEED to hurt your feelings... I CAN DESTROY YOUR POSTS WITH LOGIC. Something you have been 100% unable to do with mine.

C). Body shaming is for children and sadists... don't engage in it. You DID attempt to body shame me three posts in a row... the MARK OF A SADIST. Yes, you are a sadist... the internet is full of them.

Do you think engaging in slander and personal attacks bolsters your argument? It certainly doesn't... it IS A HALLMARK OF THOSE WHO FAIL TO PRESENT A CONVINCING ARGUMENT

DO you think you are THE FIRST BULLY I HAVE DEALT WITH HERE? You are the last in a loooooong line of puffed up egos (without the intellects to match) who have failed in their attempts to provide successful counter-arguments or even a plausible line of logic and resorted to middle school insulting and craven personal attacks... I stood my ground against EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM.

Personal attacks are not allowed... sadists aren't either. This site isn't a platform for your hate.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A). Nobody has "beaten me" in an argument. Said member has a faked verification pic... men posing as women on this board has been a problem for a looooong time. Women with faked verification pics 9 times out of 10 turn out to be men posing as women. I feel pretty confident that a female member with a fake verification pic could very well be a man.

B). This is the sort of personal attack that members participate in when they have NO ARGUMENT LEFT TO GIVE. You realize that not a shred of these Chechnya allegations contain any EVIDENCE THAT COULD BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW. The allegations all rely on hearsay and anecdotal accounts. I've repeatedly pointed this out and instead of realizing that your "side" has no actual evidence... you resort to SHOOTING THE MESSENGER with personal attacks.

We aren't allowed to engage in personal attacks... I AM NOT ALLOWED TO INSULT YOU LIKE YOU JUST INSULTED ME. All I can do is report your posts and hope a moderator does their job.

Plus... I'm not interested in pointing out that you have a small penis paired with delusions of grandeur, that would be mean. I don't want or NEED to hurt your feelings... I CAN DESTROY YOUR POSTS WITH LOGIC. Something you have been 100% unable to do with mine.

C). Body shaming is for children and sadists... don't engage in it. You DID attempt to body shame me three posts in a row... the MARK OF A SADIST. Yes, you are a sadist... the internet is full of them.

Do you think engaging in slander and personal attacks bolsters your argument? It certainly doesn't... it IS A HALLMARK OF THOSE WHO FAIL TO PRESENT A CONVINCING ARGUMENT

DO you think you are THE FIRST BULLY I HAVE DEALT WITH HERE? You are the last in a loooooong line of puffed up egos (without the intellects to match) who have failed in their attempts to provide successful counter-arguments or even a plausible line of logic and resorted to middle school insulting and craven personal attacks... I stood my ground against EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM.

Personal attacks are not allowed... sadists aren't either. This site isn't a platform for your hate.
You won't believe the events in Chechnya until a dead chechnyan gay person's body is dropped at your door. It is now being reported that there are 6 detention camps in Chechnya for gay people.
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/...camps-illegally-imprisoning-gay-men-chechnya/
Gay men are being illegally imprisoned in at least six concentration camps in Chechnya.

It is alleged that at least 300 people have been detained and tortured in the government-backed crackdown on the LGBTI community. At least four have been killed.

Despite Chechnya first denying knowledge of a ‘purge’, President Ramzan Kadyrov now wants to eliminate all gay men from the autonomous Russian region by the ‘start of Ramadan’ – or 26 May.

Novaya Gazata newspaper reported on 1 April that at least 100 men had been imprisoned in two former military jails in the Chechen villages of Argun and Tsotsi-Yurt.

But now they have discovered at least four more concentration camps have been discovered.

The men, who face physical beatings, starvation and shocks in homemade electric chairs, are forced to promise to never return to Chechnya or be killed.

Last edited:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You won't believe the events in Chechnya until a dead chechnyan gay person's body is dropped at your door. It is now being reported that there are 6 detention camps in Chechnya for gay people.

Dude... I will believe it when there is even some indirect evidence. I just need evidence, not more shit talking because allegations, accusations, hearsay and anecdotal accounts all amount to shit talking.

Show me the evidence and I will ALWAYS take a good and hard look at it.

And actually "believing" shouldn't be involved here... there should be cold hard facts paired with evidence. I shouldn't have to "believe" in anything because when there is direct evidence, belief is not needed.

I've told you before that if this was true, it wouldn't surprise me... doesn't that show that I am not 100% ideologically in support of Chechnya or Kadyrov?

Saying that I won't believe it until a dead gay Chechen is dropped at my door is a complete exaggeration of my stance... I just need to view some "evidence" on my computer screen... that's it... it's not that complicated.

And I am ALWAYS open to actual evidence coming up that can prove these accusations and anecdotal accounts. Show me the evidence and I will turn against Kadyrov so fast it will make your head spin. I mean how far do you think my support for Russia goes? I would DROP 100% OF MY SUPPORT FOR RUSSIA if any of these allegations that have been made in the past several years turns out to be true. I mean Russia was supposed to be invading the Baltics several years ago... soooo much bullshit and NONE OF IT has been proven.

Kadyrov isn't the only guy who can hold Chechnya together... I will throw that dude under the bus and run him over if this story turns out to be true.

I mean, do I need to say unequivocally that my mind is open and that I do consider that all of these allegations could be true? that extends all of the way... Russia could be every bit the bad guy that you and your kind say that it is... I could be wrong about everything.

I do NOT have 100% certainty that there aren't gay detention camps. I do NOT have 100% certainty that Russia isn't a mustache twirling villain. I feel like this is common sense right? I'm not your fucking enemy, we agree on 90% of everything... I even like you despite you being a real asshole to me over and over... I'm a super nice guy.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude... I will believe it when there is even some indirect evidence. I just need evidence, not more shit talking because allegations, accusations, hearsay and anecdotal accounts all amount to shit talking.

Show me the evidence and I will ALWAYS take a good and hard look at it.

And actually "believing" shouldn't be involved here... there should be cold hard facts paired with evidence. I shouldn't have to "believe" in anything because when there is direct evidence, belief is not needed.

I've told you before that if this was true, it wouldn't surprise me... doesn't that show that I am not 100% ideologically in support of Chechnya or Kadyrov?

Saying that I won't believe it until a dead gay Chechen is dropped at my door is a complete exaggeration of my stance... I just need to view some "evidence" on my computer screen... that's it... it's not that complicated.

And I am ALWAYS open to actual evidence coming up that can prove these accusations and anecdotal accounts. Show me the evidence and I will turn against Kadyrov so fast it will make your head spin. I mean how far do you think my support for Russia goes? I would DROP 100% OF MY SUPPORT FOR RUSSIA if any of these allegations that have been made in the past several years turns out to be true. I mean Russia was supposed to be invading the Baltics several years ago... soooo much bullshit and NONE OF IT has been proven.

Kadyrov isn't the only guy who can hold Chechnya together... I will throw that dude under the bus and run him over if this story turns out to be true.

I mean, do I need to say unequivocally that my mind is open and that I do consider that all of these allegations could be true? that extends all of the way... Russia could be every bit the bad guy that you and your kind say that it is... I could be wrong about everything.

I do NOT have 100% certainty that there aren't gay detention camps. I do NOT have 100% certainty that Russia isn't a mustache twirling villain. I feel like this is common sense right? I'm not your fucking enemy, we agree on 90% of everything... I even like you despite you being a real asshole to me over and over... I'm a super nice guy.
So the images in this article are fake to make Russia look bad.

THEY are rounded up in the dead of night by gangs of burly and bearded mercenaries, taken from their beds or nabbed in raids on secretive underground gay social clubs.

Phones are searched and other suspected homosexuals are hunted down, with some of them used in entrapment-style sting operations to find more and more of the so-called ‘depraved’.

These captured men — at least 100 of them so far, but probably more — are taken to old military or police buildings which have been described as “modern day concentration camps” by human rights groups.

Beatings, indefinite detention, electrocution, emotional abuse and bizarre forced quasi-sexual acts have been reported from these horrific prisons in the republic of Chechnya.

It’s the first time since World War II and Hitler’s Third Reich that homosexual men have been rounded up and kept in camps.

Most of the men hunted by Chechnyan forces are blackmailed and forced to pay large ransoms for their freedom.

Some are imprisoned again and again, hunted like sport, treated as cash cows by corrupt officers.

A handful have died, witnesses say — at least three — after succumbing to injuries from relentless beatings.

“The detainees were tortured, beaten, shocked,” one victim told Novaya Gazeta, the respected Russian news outlet that broke the story.

“Some were beaten to death and returned, like a bag of bones. I know about the two deaths.”
http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...a/news-story/89553c2517a227ff20c57bef35cd78b3

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: joeblack62

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need to have an open mind and realize that they could be pictures of anyone.

I need to have an open mind that they could be 100% real.

This is how we overcome our bias and stay centered.
No, your mind has remained quite closed. I have posted links from media sources from around the world from left to right. International Human Rights organizations are voicing concern. The UN has voiced concern. Your refusal to accept that part of your sainted Russia is part of the start of a gay genocide is shameful. You claim to have a good mind at figuring things out logically, but your love of Russia has put blinders on your eyes. I won't be responding to you again. It's pointless. I'd rather have a discussion with my dining room table.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I won't be responding to you again. It's pointless. I'd rather have a discussion with my dining room table.

Maybe you should have that conversation with your table... the dining room table won't object to your emotional arguments and will never ask you for actual evidence. I'm tired of your bullshit personally and will enjoy my time off from dealing with your illogical mind.

Have fun talking to your furniture... they will no doubt be enraptured with your discourse.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dont know who this belongs to,lost track dont care tbh

i think every F'n country is culpable intent on killing whomever for whatever reason
those world leaders are the worst cunts under the sun,all of them

when i think of our recently retired PM KEY who never involved himself in any of the Worlds crap,just went about building up NZ it makes me feel so proud,and he was opposite to my poplitics

Gay but i dont/never overly concern myself with other contries usual persecution of gays
again every country tends to have such in some form on there agenda
theres just as much of this killing death destruction of people,repeat people WW to be singling Gay persecution out

in saying that i appreciate industr placing links and info out there as to if even part of it is a truth, well all well and good
matter of interpretation like any info,take what you want leave what you want
we down here get absolutely nothing regarding that,even where Australias concerned, and shows to me yet again Australia has a big problem re Gays

i dont see or believe Russias being ridiculed,in this inst

So the images in this article are fake to make Russia look bad.

Reactions: tripod

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No, your mind has remained quite closed. I have posted links from media sources from around the world from left to right. International Human Rights organizations are voicing concern. The UN has voiced concern. Your refusal to accept that part of your sainted Russia is part of the start of a gay genocide is shameful. You claim to have a good mind at figuring things out logically, but your love of Russia has put blinders on your eyes. I won't be responding to you again. It's pointless. I'd rather have a discussion with my dining room table.

Which is precisely why I have this... guy.... on ignore. That and his propensity for insulting those with whom he disagrees by telling them what they're "ignorant" of and what they don't give a damn about. He's done it to me. And to others. And now he's done it to you.

Regarding comments about other guy's "junk" I can't abide by any of that kind of thing. NEVER in the nearly 10 thousand posts of mine here have I EVER resorted to that. Not even engaging in discussions questioning a guy's photo, or the dimensions of male adult film stars, or even the amateur ones. Hell, IDK, I just have an aversion to that sort of thing. Like maybe karma will kick my ass and the "penis gods" will frown heavily upon it [crosses oneself quickly three times and kisses the forefinger].

But I'm here to tell you that WHOEVER comes here to tell someone who has long championed - commented on behalf of a cause, whether that be civil rights or the rights of gays (one in the same, imo) or WHATEVER - that he doesn't CARE ABOUT IT, then THAT is a fucking PERSONAL INSULT. Whether they believe it or NOT. And I know how it feels to be told such a thing.

I have never posted anything negative about the Russian people. I criticize the fat cat power mongers at the top who, like their American counterparts, grow rich at their people's expense, like he did of Americans (when I could actually see the shit he wrote) . To the best of my knowledge, he has NEVER criticized Putin.

He once responded to that observation (long ago) by saying how much support he has among his people. Yeah... and 94% of Trump's supporters think he's doing one HELLUVA job. The difference being that Putin's major political opponents have, for the most part, disappeared or turned up dead.

I've acknowledged on past occasions Obama's shortcomings, even agreed with him where I could. In this thread I've condemned anti gay sentiment in American allied countries, in Africa (I don't think anyone else mentioned it) and in America. So why deny it's happening in Chechnya?

To go to show the blind bias/loyalty/whatever it is - when news of Putin's secret billion dollar offshore accounts broke, this guy rushed here to create a post about Americans doing likewise. He wrote not a word in condemnation of Putin's reported secret wealth. It all amounted to, in his opinion, anti-Russian propaganda.

How can one be so critical of others but blind to this? It's quite telling, I think.

Last edited:

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Novaya Gazeta sued by Gayrussia activists over Chechnya gays prosecution reportage. 'The report is full of lies' told Vladimir Klimov and Nikolai Alkseev, 'We never received, neither gave to Novaya Gazeta, any information about homosexuals persecution in Chechnya'

https://www.novayagazeta.ru/news/20...z-za-materiala-o-presledovanii-geev-v-chechne

Nikolay Alexandrovich Alexeyev born on 23 December 1977) is a Russian LGBT rights activist, lawyer and journalist.

On 21 October 2010 Nikolay Alexeyev won the first ever case at the European Court of Human Rights on LGBT human rights violations in Russia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolay_Alexeyev

Regarding comments about other guy's "junk" I can't abide by any of that kind of thing. NEVER in the nearly 10 thousand posts of mine here have I EVER resorted to that. Not even engaging in discussions questioning a guy's photo, or the dimensions of male adult film stars, or even the amateur ones. Hell, IDK, I just have an aversion to that sort of thing. Like maybe karma will kick my ass and the "penis gods" will frown heavily upon it [crosses oneself quickly three times and kisses the forefinger].

But I'm here to tell you that WHOEVER comes here to tell someone who has long championed - commented on behalf of a cause, whether that be civil rights or the rights of gays (one in the same, imo) or WHATEVER - that he doesn't CARE ABOUT IT, then THAT is a fucking PERSONAL INSULT. Whether they believe it or NOT. And I know how it feels to be told such a thing.
Point taken. One shouldn't go 'below the belt'. In my defence, I have tried hard to argue reasonably with tripod and was soon called an "asshole on a site for big dicks...sorry if I don't give a fuck what you think." So you kind of give up on reasoned debate at that point. This is also a pair who can't handle being challenged by an assertive woman and resort to calling her a 'dude' in an attempt to discredit.They kind of went there already with the 'body shaming', you know. It is also infuriating when you come across people who are immune to evidence and reason and don't give a fuck about a real issue that affects people. To be fair to tripod, I think he does have an argument he genuinely believes in, to the exclusion of all else. Whereas Marinera just flits from thread to thread like an annoying mosquito and clearly enjoys arguing just for the sake of it and winding others up. And it is quite ironic that they feel nothing for the poor people being rounded up and tortured for their sexuality, but express huge outrage at 'personal attacks' when they come in for a bit of online mockery. You do have to question their judgement and grip on reality.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is because you have good manners and are a very decent person.