Check it out...

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm posting this in meet and greet because I want to make sure everyone will get a chance to read this, cuz it's friggen hilarious:

Hung Like a Horse

There was a chicken and a horse playing together on a farm one day. The horse fell into a mudpit and yelled to the chicken to run to the house and get the farmer. The chicken ran to the house and the farmer was nowhere to be found. So, it got into the farmer's BMW and pulled the horse out with it.
The next day the chicken and the horse were playing on the farm again. This time the chicken fell into the mud pit and yelled to the horse to get help. So, the horse stood over the mud pit and told the chicken to grab on to his penis and he'd pull him out. The chicken grabbed on and, indeed, the horse pulled him out.

The moral of the story: If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks. ;)

BTW: I got it from comedycentral.com

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Heh, heh, heh! But please tell me how the chicken grabbed the horse's dick if its feet were stuck in the mud. Probably everyone has heard the expression "suck a dick." Somehow, I can't imagine a chicken grabbing ahold of a horse's dick with its mouth or beak. I have never seen a horse's dick in real time, but I have seen them on nature programs on tv and I can't imagine a chicken grabbing ahold of a monster thing like that.

Despite my skepticism, it is a good joke. It made my day! Thanks godiluvabig1 for your post.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dufus@Jul 16 2005, 09:31 PM
I have seen them on nature programs on tv and I can't imagine a chicken grabbing ahold of a monster thing like that. Despite my skepticism, it is a good joke.
[post=329700]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah -- the thing I can't figure out is how the chicken managed to drive a BMW. I've never seen any nature shows in my life, but I've eaten at KFC, and there's no way a chicken's little legs could reach the pedal.

Still, we are dealing with one amazingly smart chicken here, since the chicken was able to yell for help in Horse.