Check me out and guess my size

Finnmark: My guess: 10.75, or maybe 11. And over 6 around, probably 6.5.

It's a winner, anyway.

reir: if you want people to be impressed by your size, or not get "cheated" estimates, then why are you taking pictures where your dick is in common poses that lack any reference in size to other parts of your body? The camera is fairly close to your penis and the angles don't really allow one to make an educated estimate just from the picture. A better option might have been to take pictures where your penis is up against your chest, or have the cameraman (or cameraobject) back up a bit so we can see the rest of your body in proportion. It looks like you've really fairly large hands anyway, so that doesn't really help anyone guess your size. I'd say you could be anywhere from 7 inches to 17 inches from what we have.

Unsurpassed: Just put up a pick from another view. what should i take a pic of myself next to or near for a size referance? i am rather tall with large hands so a body reference isnt realy fair. i'm open for suggestions and will post size soon

Unsurpassed: And the truth is.......... 9 1/2 by 6 1/2, thanks for all the posts, 'll have a ruler pic up by the end of the weekend, i'll put up a post when its up, thanks again

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1080115868;start=0#7 date=03/24/04 at 13:04:59]
At least 9.5 inches length, Unsurpassed.   Taking into account the length making it look slimmer, your dick is a 6+ arounder.  You're hung, stud.  A hot cock! ::)

Luke[/quote]
Just a reminder, Unsurpassed, on 3/24, I told you your dick was 9.5 inches long and 6+, thinking maybe 6.5, but being difficult to be that specific from the picture. :-[

Unsurpassed: That you did Roystoys i noticed, lol nice work you have a keen eye

Donk: [quote author=tripod2004 and partner link=board=meetgreet;num=1080115868;start=20#28 date=03/27/04 at 11:09:10]all that fuss![/quote]

Well, this was sort of an interesting experiment in how well people are able to judge size from photos. Given the range of under- and overestimates, it seems to call into question the idea that photos can prove or disprove a specific size claim within great accuracy.

drambone: I think it's been kind of fun. Great cock, dude!

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1080115868;start=20#32 date=03/28/04 at 12:22:25]

Well, this was sort of an interesting experiment in how well people are able to judge size from photos. Given the range of under- and overestimates, it seems to call into question the idea that photos can prove or disprove a specific size claim within great accuracy.[/quote]

Or it was even something worth bragging about? I'll never get used to being a regular and getting used to people NOT trying to "prove" they're hung.