• xl

Votes: 52 45.2%

• Total voters

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously, this is a stupid question. Obviously you're extra large, and the only way you could not know that is if you've never seen another human penis to compare too. Therefore this is only here as an ego boost. Which is fine, as far as it goes, but be honest about it.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is interesting.
1. Perhaps it is an ego boost - so what? All mac says is: tell me wat u think.
2. He's clearly not small, but it's often difficult to tell true cock size from close-up photos ... (a) there's no sense of scale, as in an overall body shot, and (b) camera angle can be (and often is) used to distort perspective to 'dick size' advantage.
3. So? It's definitely an OK tool, but certainly not XL by LPSG standards. Or even large, bearing in minds the problems of (2) ... I'll go for average+large.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously, this is a stupid question. Obviously you're extra large, and the only way you could not know that is if you've never seen another human penis to compare too. Therefore this is only here as an ego boost. Which is fine, as far as it goes, but be honest about it.

Of COURSE he's showing off and looking for attention! What the f**k is wrong with that? Jeez...:rolleyes:

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
First of all: :eek22: :eek22: :eek22: :eek22: :eek22: :eek22: to your girth.
You have a insanely large penis. I've honestly never seen a girth like that before. Congratulations on you're horsedick. :bj:

get off his back. everyone (including me) who says "i'm not sure if i'm hung" knows damn well that they have large penises otherwise they wouldn't post them. They just want to have someone else say it. That's what 60% of the post on this section are about.

osxwrangler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have a fantastic dick. Makes my head swim. Oh... and you have a very nice body and ass as well. The whole package is very handsome. (Loose the do-rag. It's holding you back.)