check my pics! any comments appreciated

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's a "smokin' softie!" LOL.

Very nice. Do you pump?

And thanks for the cigarette.... After I'm finished with your pretty member, I'll enjoy a puff.

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, smoking hasn't stunted your growth! That's for sure!

Considering that the vast majority of men's cocks, would be about as long as a cigarette( closer to King than 100 size), when soft, you are definitely XXXLarge sized! Your soft cock dwarfs that ciggy! Extremely thick, too! Looks like your soft size is approximately the size(longer?, definitely thicker!) that most guys are, when they are fully grown! 6 inches or more soft?

Yup, looks like a heavenly cock to me! You should post some photos fully hard with the ciggy size comparison!

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the hell of it, I just did my own size comparison with a Marlboro 100(gotta quit!), and sad to say, the ciggy easily beat me in length!

Hmmm, I don't think that I will compare myself to the shorter King size, though, for fear that I could, quite possibly, lose out there, too!

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations! You are definitely a shower...big time!

I'll forego the embarrassement of posting a photo of mine next to a ciggy, as I don't have a Kingly piece like your's! Probably not even up to being as long as a short King cigarette, soft...ouch!