check my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Oh, PorkyBear- I looked at your site and I guess you guys are all straight. You guys are also SERIOUS! Obviously I'm a rather happy chap myself (among many others here). The "how to pick up women" part is HILARIOUS!!!!

It's good you have your resources in one place for persons like yourself. Good luck, big dick and cheers. We now have a good place to refer someone looking for PE info. Personally, I don't know a damn thing about it other than that clamp roller thing in the banner at the top of the page (can I roll out dough with it?)

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[P]okey[b]ear said:
I think your a god damn moron. That's my opinion.

"Jealous much?"

OK. Back to the topic - your sight has a great design and easy navigation. The true test will be whether or not you get any significant traffic.

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chuck64 said:
"Jealous much?"

OK. Back to the topic - your sight has a great design and easy navigation. The true test will be whether or not you get any significant traffic.
12 days 50,000 hits and 5.7gb's of bandwith used

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorcerer said:
You know, I posted a nice response but I changed my mind. You can go fuck yourself.
you posted that like 13 seconds after what I posted. Obviously your a happy guy but you turned this thread seriously flaming I just wanted to know what you thought of it. You obviously liked it so that's cool if you wanna get a little bigger go for it and check the site. No reason to use swear words. Obviously this is how the site is and it's not like ours is. Our site is meant to be serious I guess.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You must realize though...starting a
thread to only talk about your site
could be considered SPAM by the
Moderators.

You are actually lucky that you've been
allowed to promote your own site here.

If people don't want to go along with
your agenda...may as well join in the
fun or retreat to your own site, PB.

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
windtalkerways said:
You must realize though...starting a
thread to only talk about your site
could be considered SPAM by the
Moderators.

You are actually lucky that you've been
allowed to promote your own site here.

If people don't want to go along with
your agenda...may as well join in the
fun or retreat to your own site, PB.
I would consider spam selling a product. Ours is 100% free don't even have a donation thread.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[P]okey[b]ear said:
I think your a god damn moron. That's my opinion.

My opinion? You're a vain, shallow ass clown. You wish you had a big penis, but you don't...so you take out your frustration on those that actually do posess it. Good luck with your enlargement, maybe your cock will catch up to your ego.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
[P]okey[b]ear said:
you posted that like 13 seconds after what I posted. Obviously your a happy guy but you turned this thread seriously flaming I just wanted to know what you thought of it. You obviously liked it so that's cool if you wanna get a little bigger go for it and check the site. No reason to use swear words. Obviously this is how the site is and it's not like ours is. Our site is meant to be serious I guess.
Pokey, it's like this: if you show up here wanting something from us, don't throw us attitude for being ourselves. We don't know you. If you want to be a part of this community, you have to get to know us and vice versa, not just show up and insult us and tell us how to run the site when you have 20 posts. I joke and use swear words frequently here. We laugh, that's the pleasure of this place. Guys get way too serious and uptight about their dicks. IMHO, dicks are hilarious!

Good luck with your site. It's not for me but others can benefit.
Cheers,
Sorcerer

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[P]okey[b]ear said:
I would consider spam selling a product. Ours is 100% free don't even have a donation thread.

And yet the front page looks just like an advert for ProSolution, whether intentional or otherwise.

To return to my initial points ... if this really is the front page to your site, then misspellings/typos like "unfounrtanatley" [sic] are truly abominable. And there are errors like this all over that page. It smacks of amateurism,.. or a less charitable person might say that you were focusing on your cock because it seems from such basic errors that you sure as hell have nothing between your ears.

Whether bigger is better or not wasn't my point, either. The fact that the site slogan is a hackneyed cliché rather than something original and enticing, on the other hand, was.

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LINittanyLion said:
My opinion? You're a vain, shallow ass clown. You wish you had a big penis, but you don't...so you take out your frustration on those that actually do posess it. Good luck with your enlargement, maybe your cock will catch up to your ego.
I'll be there someday but I hate you because you have a big one? Not at all. I just don't like people who hijack a thread when i'm trying to keep it serious. Obviously this forum is a lot like thunders but oh well.

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
alex8 said:
And yet the front page looks just like an advert for ProSolution, whether intentional or otherwise.

To return to my initial points ... if this really is the front page to your site, then misspellings/typos like "unfounrtanatley" [sic] are truly abominable. And there are errors like this all over that page. It smacks of amateurism,.. or a less charitable person might say that you were focusing on your cock because it seems from such basic errors that you sure as hell have nothing between your ears.

Whether bigger is better or not wasn't my point, either. The fact that the site slogan is a hackneyed cliché rather than something original and enticing, on the other hand, was.
we're actually actively doing product reviews. We're using a 6 month supply of pro solution and saying if we like it or not. Not trying to sell it but if we do what the hell.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[P]okey[b]ear said:
I'll be there someday but I hate you because you have a big one? Not at all. I just don't like people who hijack a thread when i'm trying to keep it serious. Obviously this forum is a lot like thunders but oh well.

We joke around alot - sometimes about stuff that most people wouldn't find amusing. If you don't think it's worth reading, move on to the next thread. That's how we operate around here. If that's not what you're looking for, go back to "thunders" whatever that is. A few people gave you an honest answer - probably just as many answers as you would have gotten otherwise, but we had a little fun in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.