and grammar at that site. Hot cocks
and decent spelling...nirvana! :wink:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[P]okey[b]ear said:
I think your a god damn moron. That's my opinion.

Well, apparently, YOU'RE the moron, because "your" refers to posession. Irony, thy name is '[P]okeyear']. When YOU'RE insulting someone with a ONE LINER, perhaps it's not too much trouble to get the grammatical context correct? It's not tough, use words you KNOW how to spell. Ahem. A few things, and I'm speaking as a MODERATOR now.

1). The site makes it possible to buy products, therefore it COULD be considered spam. At this point, I'll suggest minding your p's and q's, Mr. Bear, because if it is determined that you're harassing our members and that your main goal is to promote your own site, you will be banned.

2). Gay fests are awesome, if you don't like them, pick another thread. Realise where you are.

That is all.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Zora - Woo hoo! You go girl!

@Sorcerer - Yeah. I jack 'em all the time. It's fun to be an attention whore.

@Windy - OK. I didn't bother to look it up. I'm happy with my stuff, and I haven't had any complaints (about my size anyway) so I'll stick with what I have and stay over here where it's fun.

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
madame_zora said:
Well, apparently, YOU'RE the moron, because "your" refers to posession. Irony, thy name is '[P]okeyear']. When YOU'RE insulting someone with a ONE LINER, perhaps it's not too much trouble to get the grammatical context correct? It's not tough, use words you KNOW how to spell. Ahem. A few things, and I'm speaking as a MODERATOR now.

1). The site makes it possible to buy products, therefore it COULD be considered spam. At this point, I'll suggest minding your p's and q's, Mr. Bear, because if it is determined that you're harassing our members and that your main goal is to promote your own site, you will be banned.

2). Gay fests are awesome, if you don't like them, pick another thread. Realise where you are.

That is all.

notice how I said i'm not big on grammar. Obviously LKJSADLAKSHF

D_Percy Pelvis

Account Disabled
Media
Just wanted to comment on the mispellings..We have users that post their logs to the site live and they dont always have time to check their spelling. This is a free website not a professional company...we dont need to be professional..were just regular guys bringing some good info to you for no charge. Take it or leave it..:cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
naughtygeorge said:
Just wanted to comment on the mispellings..We have users that post their logs to the site live and they dont always have time to check their spelling. This is a free website not a professional company...we dont need to be professional..were just regular guys bringing some good info to you for no charge. Take it or leave it..:cool:
A shitty-looking surface may lead people to conclude that the content of the posts is also equally shitty. Presentation can make all the difference, very much along the lines of 'creating a good first impression'. Take the constructive criticism in the manner it was intended or leave it..:cool:

Meanwhile, it's strangely ironic that one of the more commonly misspelt words in the English language should happen to be ... 'misspelling' :rolleyes: ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misspelling

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
A shitty-looking surface may lead people to conclude that the content of the posts is also equally shitty. Presentation can make all the difference, very much along the lines of 'creating a good first impression'. Take the constructive criticism in the manner it was intended or leave it..:cool:

Meanwhile, it's strangely ironic that one of the more commonly misspelt words in the English language should happen to be ... 'misspelling' :rolleyes: ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misspelling
\

I find it amazing that Alex is a master of the English language, and he's from Germany. Meanwhile, many people here cannot spell the word ridiculous, and more often than not...their first language is english.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Use of "their" implies ownership. I think you meant "they're," a contraction for "they are."

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[P]okey[b]ear said:
Check it out and let me know what you think of it.

This is what you said in your OP. However, you have shown that in fact you did not want any constructive criticism at all. Were we supposed to simply stroke your ego instead by saying how perfect the site is?

As I have stated endlessly, it is not a case of being pedantic with regard to spelling... it is a case of selling yourself successfully by having an air of professionalism and a certain amount of correctness in terms of your presentation that will lead people to have confidence in the content of what you are saying as well.

However, if you are happy with half-baked amateurism, then that's up to you. :smile:

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
alex8 said:
This is what you said in your OP. However, you have shown that in fact you did not want any constructive criticism at all. Were we supposed to simply stroke your ego instead by saying how perfect the site is?

As I have stated endlessly, it is not a case of being pedantic with regard to spelling... it is a case of selling yourself successfully by having an air of professionalism and a certain amount of correctness in terms of your presentation that will lead people to have confidence in the content of what you are saying as well.

However, if you are happy with half-baked amateurism, then that's up to you. :smile:
it's been 4 fucking pages about spelling though. I got that. You don't like how I spell go deal with it on your own.

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
However, if you are happy with half-baked amateurism, then that's up to you. :smile: you'll see how amatuer we are when we get 50,000 members

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
[P]okey[b]ear said:
However, if you are happy with half-baked amateurism, then that's up to you. :smile: you'll see how amatuer we are when we get 50,000 members
No, it's about your website's spelling errors making your site look unprofessional. If I (or Alex or anyone else here who raised the issue) went to your website, it would (how did Alex put it...) smack of amaturism. If your aim is to appeal to those with less than a 6th grade education, don't worry about spelling.

You asked us, we told you and now you don't like the answers. If you don't want to know what we think, don't ask us in the first place. This post is basically a waste since you're not mature enough to take constructive criticism. The smart thing to do would be to open a "Webster's Online" window, fix your typos and reap the benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.