Status
Not open for further replies.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[P]okey[b]ear said:
However, if you are happy with half-baked amateurism, then that's up to you. :smile: you'll see how amatuer we are when we get 50,000 members

Say, why don't you come back when you have 50,000 members? 'Cause, frankly, the spelling is a teensy-weensy issue compared to the attitude.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[P]okey[b]ear said:
you'll see how amateur we are when we get 50,000 members

OK, that's the response of a third-grader in the schoolyard.
It's on the level of "my dad's bigger than your dad".

You came here asking what people thought of your site.
You were given advice on how to make it better... that is the nature of constructive criticism. Constructive criticism is something that can make us all achieve better things: this is why the manuscripts for books pass through editors and sub-editors, for example --- so that those little things that may have slipped by the author can be improved.

Taking constructive criticism as a personal attack and responding with schoolyard taunts, however, is the sign of an underdeveloped and juveline personality which has yet to come to terms with the realities of the world. My comments are not about you, they are not a personal attack, they are a tool for improving things, as any mature-minded person would see.

But like I said, if you're happy to be second-rate when the key to being first-rate has been handed to you on a plate, then it's your sorry choice.

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorcerer said:
No, it's about your website's spelling errors making your site look unprofessional. If I (or Alex or anyone else here who raised the issue) went to your website, it would (how did Alex put it...) smack of amaturism. If your aim is to appeal to those with less than a 6th grade education, don't worry about spelling.

You asked us, we told you and now you don't like the answers. If you don't want to know what we think, don't ask us in the first place. This post is basically a waste since you're not mature enough to take constructive criticism. The smart thing to do would be to open a "Webster's Online" window, fix your typos and reap the benefits.
Alex I like but I think your a dick. So I don't care what your opinion is.

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mindseye said:
Say, why don't you come back when you have 50,000 members? 'Cause, frankly, the spelling is a teensy-weensy issue compared to the attitude.
see that's the differance between being a moderator and being a member on this site. This site they treat you like a child on my site I'm cool with most of my members and they respect me.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[P]okey[b]ear said:
see that's the differance between being a moderator and being a member on this site. This site they treat you like a child on my site I'm cool with most of my members and they respect me.

Back to reality. There are a gazillion websites on the internet. LPSG isn't the only one that deals with this material.

We gave you an honest answer. If you don't care for the answer, fine. Don't shit all over our forum because of it. Just don't expect an honest answer, or any answer at all.

If you don't like the way these boards are moderated, fine. Don't shit all over our forum because of it. You should voice your dissatisfaction with specific people through private messages.

If you just don't like it here, fine. Don't shit all over our forum because of it. We aren't holding you here against your will.

In summary, don't shit all over our forum.

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Well, I think you're an immature little asshole so I guess we're even.
guess so. It's not I hate the content or moderators of the site. Just one or two members who seem to post in every thread possible.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[P]okey[b]ear said:

Tovah: Oh, no you didn't!
Velma: Ooooooh, 3,
Tovah: 2,
Velma: 1,
Tovah: Go!

It's alllllll about Pokey Bear, isn't it? When someone makes you cry, we're treating you like a child instead of being "cool". The point is, that I do respect the members on this site enough to stand up for them when someone starts insulting them.

You've:
  • called Sorcerer a "god damn moron" and Alex a "dick".
  • made homophobic comments,
  • wasted the administrators' time by reporting people for 'turning every thread into a gay fest'.
Enough. You came here to ask for feedback on the site you're spamming in your signature, and then whine because you didn't get the feedback you wanted. Since you clearly don't want our feedback after all, I'm locking this thread.

Velma: This has been Reality Check, and we are through.

Status
Not open for further replies.